92 mil sp pilot looking for a corp. Been gone a long time

Come to wormholes! Different content every day, plenty of industrial opportunities.

2 Likes

Hey there! You should consider joining Aideron Robotics, they are a returning player friendly corp and a founding member of my alliance, Federation Uprising, which is a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition. Here’s some reasons why I think you’d be a good fit for us:

Looking for a corp who can help me get back into things. Tried one recently, really good guys, but so small that they were rarely online when I was trying to get things together. I was basically sitting in null doing nothing.

For one, Aideron Robotics has been dedicated to helping out new/returning players nearly since their inception about 10 or so years ago. They are also very active, so you will always have people online whenever you log in.

I prefer group activities, but not into blobs. I like industry as well as some pvp, but the pvp I remember was a bit different. Really not into piracy, though.

We specialize in small to medium gang combat, but as part of Legacy we do take part in larger fleets when there are important objectives going on. We also have extensive Industrial infrastructure for you to use.

If you’re interested in learning more about us, here’s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

1 Like

From what i can see PVP hasnt been your focus over the years,
if u get into it again… WH space might be a good change of paze.
If u get to that point and ur starting to get the hang of things again.

Check us out [TDSIN C5/C5 Corp - EU/US] 9 Years in WH Space! Looking for experienced pvp'ers across all timezone's

To get into pvp a bit i would recommend public fleets like Bombers Bar or Spectre Fleets.

Regards
Furu
TDSIN Recruitment.

1 Like

Hi @Tola_benPuah didn’t you recently have a post up? I remember posting in your first thread. Was that the small corp you tried that was too inactive?

If you’re still interested, hop into fweddit discord and say hi, see if fweddit is a home for you https://discord.gg/0kCRVItfTl2qAwf1. We’d love to make your eve experience more enjoyable than your previous corp.

You can find our corp ad here too Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ]

1 Like

I’m currently in your recruitment channel. Nobody home, but I did read your core values document and I’m impressed. I guess I’ll try messaging Dixie to see if I can get hold of someone. I’d like to talk more about your corp.

Tola.

1 Like

The Easter Federation wants you !!!

We are a tight knit group of people focusing on smiles per hour. We wanted to carve out our own part of Space without “The Blobs” help or mentality. Usually we do small to medium sized Fleets and roams around our home region of Scalding Pass. We have our own SOV (Not rented !! ) for everyone to make them iskies with mining or ratting. Our little family is formed of Veterans and new players alike and we can teach you everything you can or want to know in and around New Eden.

——————————————————————————

What we offer:

• Eve Veterans in Alliance to answer all of your questions

• SOV Nullsec for all kinds of ISK making

• PvP from small roams to medium sized Alliance Fleets

• A strong member driven community

What we are looking for:

• Active pilots

• Working Mic

• Friendly attitude and willingness to train to our requirements.

If you feel we might be the right place for you or your Corporation then please join our Discord and message one of our Recruiters. Or add one of our recruiters as a friend on Discord:

[E-FED] Gralek Mena#5246 / [E-FED] Panda Pelling#2830

1 Like

1 Like

what tz are you in?

1 Like

Hi Tola!

Welcome back!

I, like you, took a long hiatus before coming back into the game. I’ve found myself a home alongside some of the best pilots with whom I’ve ever had the honor of flying, and now I’ve taken it upon myself to build something to help newer pilots get into the game.

We’d really like to have somebody with your experience along as well, as you could draw on your own long experience to help shepherd new players into becoming great pilots.

You can read our ad here:

Since you mention social interaction as a key point, I’ll mention that we have alliance teamspeak, coalition mumble, and a bunch of Discord servers. We’re always active, always chatting (even if I’m just, uh, posting dog memes or whatever). You can visit our Discord here: Akadeimia Keipouron SVK

But since you mention the social aspect, what TZ are you mostly on? I’m usually on 06:00 to 08:00, but also evenings EUTZ. We have good TZ coverage, so you’ll never be lonely.

Looking forward to meeting you!

o7
EH

1 Like

Sent you a mail in game!

1 Like

Hey @Tola_benPuah ! Yeah you! I’m talking to you! How are you doing today? What was your day like? I hope you give me the chance to talk to you about these very important matters.

Hi, my name is Arima Yuki.

And I am the current Alliance Recruitment Director for the alliance, known as Exxitium.

Exxitium is an industry-focused alliance with assets located in HS and in LS. We are currently looking for both players and corporations alike. Here are the quick details on the kind of players we’re looking for:

• Low-Sec Miners/PVPers Are Preferred ATM - We’re looking for the gutsy, distrusting, high-risk, high-reward tall-short dwarf who isn’t afraid to go out into our LS territory and mine all that shiny moon-goo. You are self-aware, you have D-SCAN up, and are weary of the average turdball dropping a t3 cruiser on you. No neut in-system is below your attention. Every threat is a threat. And if given the chance, you’d gladly scratch another killmark into that billion ISK Tengu of yours.

• Team-Oriented Player - When you join Exxitium, you join more than just a corporation affiliated with the alliance, you join a single team. Each of us in Exxitium is dedicated to doing our part by doing what we do best for the betterment of the alliance. Teamwork makes the dream work as an old co-worker would put it. That being said…

• Independent BAMF When At Play - Now, when I say “BAMF” I mean you’ve got a Bad Aptitude for Making things Fun. If you want to know what I actually mean, please feel free to join our public channel in-game, or feel free to come join us here: Official Exxitium Discord and last but not least…

• Casual Players Are Invited To Share In The Fudgery That Happens Almost Daily - I really shouldn’t need to explain this one to you. That being said, EVE is not your wife. EVE shouldn’t supplant your wife (Yes, you, I’m talking to you, Kholarian). And if it is, congratulations on your divorce (or second wife, either or really).

Sound good to you? Sound too good to be true? Why don’t you give me the chance to prove it? Feel free to reach out to me in-game. Or come chat with me in our Discord linked above.

Thank you! And as we say in BISHP Industries, fly safe! And fly with honor!

As a side note, if you’re looking for old guys whom have been around since the dawn of Burn Jita… talk to me about joining BISHP Industries. I think you’ll find that we can get you back up to speed. This me talking genuinely as a player, not as a recruiter.

1 Like

Have you considered a lowsec Corp to get back into things check this ad out see what you think

1 Like

Hey, if you feel like a noob, we have some really experienced players in here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Back from buying cigs at the store dad?

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

GOTHT is once again opening recruitment after we have moved to our new home in Querious We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of

pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on our Mumble. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 10 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM/Email

Orange Lucifer

in game Or Join Chatroom

House of Tyrell Pub

1 Like

o7 o7

Fed up with large blobs, blue donuts/balls, and New Eden politics? Don’t wanna spend an hour forming for a mandatory CTA that turns out to be another structure timer? Looking for dank frags instead of dank ticks?

Mea Culpa. is a fairly young EUTZ lowsec corp formed by a few buddies who enjoy killmails and relaxed comms. We’re small gangers at heart but also take part in larger drops with our new alliance buddies. As of today, we’re proud members of Shoot First which adds a nice little extra to our content portfolio and a couple benefits, too.

We’re based in Sinq Laison, super close to the southern warzone. That means content is literally at our doorstep and we harvest it every day. We fly everything from T1 frigates to T2 battleships, caps and often somewhat unusual fits. We don’t really care about ISK efficiency or other metrics of eliteness. So if you want to roam your 4b Marauder, that’s more than fine. If you can and want to fly blops that’s also very welcome.

What can we offer?

1. Explosions.
  2. More Explosions.
  3. Citadels with Clone Bays.
  4. Alliance SRP on doctrines.
  5. Moonmining (wtf, not too much pls)

What should you bring?

1. A good and somewhat mature attitude. This is by far the most important. Eve is a game and should be fun and we don’t want to fly with jerks.
  2. A strong desire to blow up (player-owned and operated) stuff. This is not a PVE corp.
  3. Ability to create your own content. We’re a small group and can’t provide free killmails around the clock.
  4. A good level of skill points. No hard requirement, but we sometimes like to fly fancy stuff.
  5. A dread alt is not a hard requirement but strongly suggested.

If all that sounds interesting, come by our discord or join our public channel in game: Mea Culpa.

We recently started a Channel on Youtube, so you can check out dank image videos there.

1 Like

Hi Tola

SINISTER. is looking for more capsuleers to join their triglavian based corp. We can teach you how to make a living from the abyssal depths and ultilize triglavian vessels into combat or pve.

!! Preparing for triglavian invasions, triglavian mothership Xordahz and much more.

■ Co-Op Abyssal Deadspace
■ Triglavian invasions
■ Triglavian industry

Join our Discord discord and apply today . Or read our post below for more details!

1 Like

Hey @Tola_benPuah

If you’re looking for a friendly more casual lowsec/0.0 pvp corp our group Filthy Peasants may be a good fit for you.

We’re a US TZ lowsec/npc 0.0 pirate pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. Our Corp is a very relaxed RL friendly corp with no mandatory ops or CTAs. However as we are a pvp corp we expect that everyone who joins is searching for good fun pvp and we do our best to provide content on an alliance as well as an individual scale. We also encourage all of our members to ask questions when they have them as all of our FCs are very open to helping people learn or improve themselves.

As for day to day fleets we run lowsec/null roams, WH ops, blops drops, capital hunting, and whatever else there is do on any given day. For ISK we have all of the same opportunities any other group has such as high value moon mining, missions, belt ratting, DEDs, exploration, and we offer SRP on alliance ops.

If what I said interests please check out our forum post linked below. We’d also love for you to join our public channel Open Filth to have a chat with us!

1 Like

Fatal Outcome have a "your with us or not at all” principle. This approach creates a target rich environment while building a relationship of strength and honor within our member ranks.

We operate in Nullsec. We are a mix of PVP and Industrial doing ratting, mining, PI, building. We are engaged daily in PVP and have adopted a “Fight Club” mentality. One of our requirement is when it’s time to fight everyone must represent.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, teamspeak and discord, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

Therefore we offer a well balanced life style that will allow you to sustain yourself’s financial needs while enjoying fights. Interested join: “All Night Long Pub” and have a chat.

1 Like

you find something ? ıf not just come join us we are very friendly based team and will welcome you to join us.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.