92M SP Jack of all trades looking for largish corp/alliance that does it all

Hey Chris, welcome back!

I think it’s worth coming to have a chat with Elysian Technologies Enclave!

[ELTC.] is primarily a community focused corp - built originally by a group of mates looking for another excuse to fly spaceships together again. We recruit individuals who gel with the rest of the community as those are the ones who we want to stick around!

We’re a corp built up of a lot of pilots in quite a similar situation to yourself - plenty of vet/ returning players who’ve done most things and looking to spend their time with the best bit of the game - with a group of active mates who have a laugh on comms and do plenty of stuff together.

[ELTC.] is a member of Fraternity. - one of the largest nullsec alliances in-game, and part of the Winter Coalition. What this means for our members is that we have a vast amount of options when it comes to content.

As you said in your post, you’re looking for a corp that has fingers in all the pies and does plenty of its own thing - that’s definitely the case with us! Moving past the alliance/ nullsec content - we have a base of operations in a c5 WH, which plenty of the guys use to generate their isk and get some of that tight-knit, edge of your seat PvP in smaller fleet comps etc. The rest of the time, we do our own roams (we have quite a few FCs, a couple of which are FCs for WinterCo) in null/ low/ wh/ wherever we can find targets (occasionally huntinng war targets in highsec).

If industry is your thing - I mentioned that we have some corp moons, but in addition to those you’d have access to Fraternity’s public moons, and the incredible level of trading and production infrastructure that has been built up in Vale of the Silent and its surrounding regions.

Before I sign this off - I just want to caveat all of this by saying we’re currently strongest in the EUTZ. We have plenty of USTZ pilots (including a USTZ co-CEO!) and are really hoping to build up our activity in that timezone. So if you joined up, you’d also have the opportunity to support corp development - if that’s something you’d like to try.

Anyways - I’ll drop our recruitment thread (for a more concise bullet list of offerings): [ELTC.] English community focused Fraternity 0.0 and WH corp is recruiting

… and our Discord: Insidious Gaming Society

You’ll notice the discord name isn’t [ELTC.] and that’s essentially because we are a community that sticks together even when others are taking breaks from spaceships - we play all sorts of games together and have semi-regular corp meetups :slight_smile: