96 mil SP looking for PvE/PvP mix

Hey there!
96 mil SP pilot who did no PvP so far and who is terrible at CTAs and timers - that’s the reason I was booted from TEST - looking for a laid back corp for PvE and for someone who’s got the will and the patience to teach me PvP at a casual level. I can fly any T1 subcap ship, all T2 frigates and Amarr, Gallente and Caldari T3 cruisers.
As I said before I won’t commit to any kind of CTA but I will do my best to help the corp. I also own an indy alt but she is in alpha state at the moment.
If any corp is interested in adding me or if you have questions please contact me ingame via mail to Turistu Etern.
LATER EDIT
Thank you all for your interest but I have joined a corp. Fly safe! o7

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

hey bud SONS OF BANE alliance roll ou tin T3C a lot for pvp and pve. we also do mining but that is something you dont need to take part in if you dont mine. please feel free to drop me and eve mail when you get the chance.

Vor Stacks

Interested in checking out life in Pochven?

Sent you a message in-game.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.