A CODE. thread

PL is in fact gathering resources using the AFK Cloaking method that you despise. While they bandjack the systems in where non AFK miners are actively mining they are part of the issue of PL using Entosis Links to flip the Command Nodes in PL favor. Without those AFK Cloakers then PL would not be able to bandjack the miners into stations.

So now CODE is referring to Pandemic Legion as a 'little problem." Interesting to say the least seeing as how CODE and Goonswarm have a loose allegiance seeing how a leader of Goonswarm was once a CODE member.

So I wonder if CODE/Goonswarm is planning something against PL while their backs are turned and attacking in Providence? I have to wonder…what is working behind the scenes against PL while they fight in Providence…I have to wonder.

wat

wat #2

wat #3

get off whatever crap you’re on lol

1 Like

Yes I’m currently talking to the “higher ups” in CODE. and we are indeed highly concerned with the situation in Providence. Our leadership is aware of the situation for quite some time and plans for a counter-invasion to rescue the miners and suicide gank resource gathering AFK cloackers are already in the shelf, ready to deploy.

Unfortunately we don’t have the financial liberties yet to deploy since we have to make sure we also keep Highsec in check at the same time. Should be obvious that we don’t abandon those people.

Our analysts and financial experts are working hard to come up with the funds for the war-chest required for a first push into Providence and optimistic calculation (The CODE always wins, so there is no need for pessimistic calculations) show that the required budget is at around 86 billion ISK of which 72bil are already accounted for. So we are still 14bil short until we have a go from the analysts and can start preparations.

So we are looking at options how to come up with the missing funds, maybe you have some suggestions here since you have connections to Providence which is in the end the sole benefactor of the whole plan. Would only be fitting if they do their part as well wouldn’t you think?

Anyway, that’s kinda where things are right now. I’m in direct contact with our Admirals and answer to the Supreme Protector himself since I’m the leader of the very important “CODE. diplomatic EVE-O community outreach initiative”. So if there are new developments from your side feel free to contact me directly.

3 Likes

They’re no problem at all.

PL Capital vs CODE. fleet:

CODE. has a 100% record of winning fleet battles vs PL. Do some research kid.

5 Likes

Code should issue a new ultimatum to miners and push all miners into 1 or 2 regions, 2 regions so that all the mins can harvested, any miner outside of those regions are subject to punishment.

That’s a good idea, We’ll stick them all in The Forge.

I have even better idea - stick them in Metropolis. Remember that Metropolis is kind of cut through by Eystur and Vullat :smiley:
That way you one could still kill them when they try to cross from one part of Metropolis to another xD

Robocop is so right! this is a sandbox… if someone throws sand then you throw sand back. It’s like water guns or splashing in the pool, I will never understand the people who get splashed and sit there crying to themselves… Code owns the high sec sand castle as far as I’m concerned, they are the most interesting group since Brave Newbies but Brave went to null. I love groups that have a mantra and stick to it, it’s good content and that’s probably why ganking leads to subscriptions. It’s exciting isn’t it?

2 Likes

They might be pirate scum, but they’re pirate scum who have the balls to face the consequences of their actions, more tolerable than most high sec hunters because of this.

My alliance lost a jump freighter, I count 5 suicide points for this JF, which says you don’t need the naff bumping mechanic doesn’t it? No bumper at all.

The loot fairy was most unkind. :stuck_out_tongue:

PS I have the logs:

1. 06:29:07 Notify Australian Excellence: You have foolishly engaged in criminal activity within sight of sentry guns and must suffer the consequences.
  2. 06:29:07 Notify Australian Excellence, criminals are not welcome here. Leave now or be destroyed.
  3. 06:29:06 Combat Warp scramble attempt from CONCORD Police Captain to Gnosis [BGDEL] [BIGDL]
  4. [Amanda Quinn] -

5. 06:29:06 Combat Warp scramble attempt from CONCORD Police Captain to Gnosis [BGDEL] [BIGDL]
  6. [Amanda Quinn] -

7. 06:29:04 Notify Ship stopping
  8. 06:29:04 Combat 641 from Harletta QuinnBIGDL - Caldari Navy Mjolnir Light Missile - Hits
  9. 06:29:04 Combat Warp scramble attempt from CONCORD Police Captain to Moa
  10. [HSM Fleet Admiral] -

11. 06:29:04 Combat Warp scramble attempt from CONCORD Police Captain to Moa
  12. [HSM Fleet Admiral] -

13. 06:29:03 Combat 579 from Amanda QuinnBIGDL - Caldari Navy Mjolnir Light Missile - Hits
  14. 06:29:02 Combat Warp disruption attempt from Moa
  15. [HSM Fleet Admiral] - to you!

16. 06:29:02 Combat Warp disruption attempt from Gnosis [BGDEL] [BIGDL]
  17. [Harletta Quinn] - to you!

18. 06:29:00 Notify Harletta Quinn: You have foolishly engaged in criminal activity within sight of sentry guns and must suffer the consequences.
  19. 06:29:00 Notify Harletta Quinn, criminals are not welcome here. Leave now or be destroyed.
  20. 06:29:00 Notify HSM Fleet Admiral: You have foolishly engaged in criminal activity within sight of sentry guns and must suffer the consequences.
  21. 06:29:00 Notify HSM Fleet Admiral, criminals are not welcome here. Leave now or be destroyed.
  22. 06:28:59 Combat Warp scramble attempt from CONCORD Police Captain to Moa
  23. [HSM Chief PettyOfficer] -

24. 06:28:59 Combat Warp scramble attempt from CONCORD Police Captain to Moa
  25. [HSM Chief PettyOfficer] -

26. 06:28:58 Combat 579 from Amanda QuinnBIGDL - Caldari Navy Mjolnir Light Missile - Hits
  27. 06:28:55 Combat Warp disruption attempt from Gnosis [BGDEL] [BIGDL]
  28. [Amanda Quinn] - to you!

29. 06:28:53 Notify Amanda Quinn, criminals are not welcome here. Leave now or be destroyed.
  30. 06:28:53 Notify Amanda Quinn: You have foolishly engaged in criminal activity within sight of sentry guns and must suffer the consequences.
  31. 06:28:49 Combat Warp scramble attempt from CONCORD Police Captain to Moa
  32. [HSM MasterChief PettyOfficer] -

33. 06:28:49 Combat Warp scramble attempt from CONCORD Police Captain to Moa
  34. [HSM MasterChief PettyOfficer] -

35. 06:28:49 Combat Warp disruption attempt from Moa
  36. [HSM Chief PettyOfficer] - to you!

37. 06:28:48 Notify HSM Chief PettyOfficer: You have foolishly engaged in criminal activity within sight of sentry guns and must suffer the consequences.
  38. 06:28:48 Notify HSM Chief PettyOfficer, criminals are not welcome here. Leave now or be destroyed.
  39. 06:28:46 Combat HSM MasterChief PettyOfficer misses you completely - 280mm Howitzer Artillery I
  40. 06:28:39 Combat Warp disruption attempt from Moa
  41. [HSM MasterChief PettyOfficer] - to you!

42. 06:28:38 Combat HSM MasterChief PettyOfficer misses you completely - 280mm Howitzer Artillery I
  43. 06:28:38 Notify HSM MasterChief PettyOfficer: You have foolishly engaged in criminal activity within sight of sentry guns and must suffer the consequences.
  44. 06:28:38 Notify HSM MasterChief PettyOfficer, criminals are not welcome here. Leave now or be destroyed.
  45. 06:27:57 Generic Jumping from Perimeter to Jita

I wanted to get this type of reply:

Because you can see two points on the killmail…, so either you have poor eyesight or you have an agenda to push…

I can categorically say there was no Mach around :stuck_out_tongue:

I see 1 suicide point
I see a webber

Therefore I safely assume a mach was around

@Australian_Excellence can tell us more about it

Ahh so you’re the webbing alt
Nice :joy:

Nope, wasn’t me.

Well there could have been a Macherial around, but it was not needed was it?

But well played indeed, I have no complaints over this gank at all and I regret that the loot fairy was unkind.

Look at the timestamps
1 minute between the first and the last

A freighter doesn’t take that long to warp by itself, and this one has a webber too

Like I said

1 Like

Yeah so? probe warping only works if you’re 100% ready and waiting for someone in the exact right spot

Even someone as dense as you has to understand what removing bumping would do to ganking. Probe warping is a niche thing you only do to catch jfs

point and probed, no mach

btw; he was afk and on autopilot

2 Likes

I stand corrected then.

Ty and gf!

Like Niarja and Uedama perhaps?

I think you are being dense here, you have two pipe systems here, surely it is not that difficult?

Currently as bumping makes it too easy for you.

No Macherial then as I thought.

And then you could not help yourself and went into lie mode, what was the Second-Dawn webber doing if he was AFK and autopiloting? Seriously dense… :stuck_out_tongue:

w/e not gonna argue with you, you are like a brickwall of retardedness. Only slightly less retarded than salvos

Who are people gonna believe, the afk autopiloter and his lying corp member who wasent even there or the honest guy who ganked him?

2 Likes

So you said:

And I pointed out that you have that already:

And you say:

That is because you can’t?

I am not the one retreating from what I said…

Salvos is actually rather bright.

On the kill mail is a Cruor which was webbing him, the logs don’t show it, but if he was AP’ing and AFK why would that be on there? Anyway as I said you can gank stuff without bumping, do you want Eve on easy all the time?

When’s the last time you killed a 30b freighter in highsec without a bumper?

Oh wait…

2 Likes