A CODE. thread

grrr CODE. hat CODE.

15 Likes

You guys should run an event to celebrate the new forums and drive some activity here with complaints.

Help CCP along as CODE. always does.

5 Likes

Just trying to help fill the frontpage with the usual and most important topics for now

3 Likes

Fit a bait retriever, sit in 0.5- gfgfgf

1 Like

For those unfamiliar with the Code, here is some early artwork to familiarize yourself with it courtesy of Gevon Goblin:

Perhaps that can be a starting place for a constructive discussion on the content-generating merit of the New Halaima Code of Conduct.

Or not.

Have at it new GD.

8 Likes

Falcon somehow saw the need to move it away from GD.

1 Like

Well, at least as of the moment, your thread is the only one actually about a Corporation or Alliance here.

I take that as further proof of the relevance of the New Order and its constituent members in modern New Eden.

Don’t worry though. Based on the history of the last forums it won’t be long until an anti-ganking thread/Grr Code thread spontaneously pops up in GD. Thankfully, James 315 has been stockpiling large amounts of artwork on minerbumping.com which can be deployed to great effect I expect.

5 Likes

It will be extremely hilarious, can’t wait :grin:

4 Likes

11 Likes

ROFL nice

2 Likes

No posting restrictions, I gather.

edit: errr that was meant for the other thread. Only three threads, of course do I ■■■■ it up. vOv

2 Likes

NO. I will never follow the CODE.

4 Likes

3 Likes

perhapz those pesky gankerz need to have a night out. Have fun bois!

This one goes out to all the brainwashed cultists out there. Fawning over their beloved cult leader. Regurgitating the cult mantra’s like feeble minded parrots.

2 Likes

Thx for your tears Nitshe.

3 Likes

Are you taking over the position holey/flipmoe left behind? :joy:

Beware, it never ends well for the holder of that position :wink:

No one goes full potato like holeysheet that title stays with him and will never be passed on.

No, thankyou for your tears over the years. Codie tears best tears, and you and your friends have cried me a river.:surfing_man::rowing_man::rowing_woman::surfing_woman::rowing_woman::rowing_man::rowing_woman::rowing_man::surfing_man::rowing_man::rowing_woman::surfing_woman:

2 Likes

Follow the code of law