A CODE. thread

Shhhh
Go back after Vendetta :wink:

Nitshe, we had this in multiple threads where you and drac failed to provide even a single example of genuine “Codie tears”. It’s as if your sight is blurred so much with all that salt water of yours, you think it comes from us.

1 Like

As you asked so nicely, here is an example of log off in butt hurt mode that I have seen fairly often after failed ganks, he was also not even able to muster up the will while crying to say gf.

Congrats to the AG players for the save and kills and causing the logging off of butt hurt gankers.

I see you are still trying to stay relevant with another fail CODE thread… yawn…

EDIT: Just noticed you got a 60bn Inner Hell Charon in which 30bn dropped, by the way I rather enjoyed that one. It was not true that he was AP’ing as some idiot on the kill mail suggested, if he had checked the kill mail he would have seen a suicide point and a Inner Hell webber on there, ho hum…

1 Like

Hahaha, that fail blog, seriously no one reads that. Also another good example of your projection since It contains only rude ag comments and zero “Codie Tears”.

Here are some genuine tears for comparison, just to make sure we all talk about the same

Dracvlad wrote:
Enjoy your stale pathetic CONCORD protected game play mate, freighter mining indeed, low risk high reward easy ISK making, mechanic aided bullshite which seems to be mainly carried out by no life attention seeking losers.

2 Likes

yawn…

I rather like that statement, thanks for quoting it, there are no tears from me, just what I think about freighter ganking. Until you have to catch them at gates I will continue to think that.

1 Like

Just get out Drac…
Go prevent CODE. from doing ■■■■ instead of coming to the forums and failing at trolling lol

If James had stories about ag tears both in local chat and the awful ag chan we’d be at part 1600 or something lol… Because that’s all you do when people you’re supposed to save (but really don’t care about) die XD

2 Likes

You two are just trying too hard, and failing.

1 Like

Nah
Just because you think so it doesn’t make it close to true lol

I set it up so I did not have to see all these lame attachments, enjoy posting stuff I have actually blocked and never see.

1 Like

Too bad so sad
You’re only missing out on more good content hahahahahah

I’m out Mr. Troll, you’ll probably starve if we don’t feed you :joy:

I was invited in by Ima wetyou, but it helps with the boredom of multiple VNI ratting if you must know., that was another 68m worth of ticks, lovely stuff…

Almost as fun as AFK mining in multiple Orca’s which you lot were unable to do anything about :-))

I enjoy CODE whining about the skiff always amuses me…, though my favourite is the crying and whining over can flipping, really gets me going that one with a fit of giggles, I know it was especially galling for your AFK leader and of course baltec1…

1 Like

Yet you still fail to produce even one example of “Codie Tears”.

So you fled completely beaten from Highsec just to rat for ISK in null because you are not good enough at PvP to get a sustainable income from it? :thumbsup:

Well we should not be surprised, I mean it took you years to discover that freighter ganking is piracy. :grin:

2 Likes

this is why you’re irrelevant and can’t be taken seriously
You don’t even know the basic fact that James logs on every day :joy::joy:

Come back when you attempt to do something else than being that lil troll that wants to be relevant again

Edit Jesus quotes why won’t you work -_-

1 Like

Lame misquoting as per normal…, of course it was always piracy, I thought that was a given.

What I pointed out was, that if it was more than that in terms of a strategic objective to destroy hisec indy and markets, it had failed dismally, with Miniluv’s involvement and all the SRP the Goons poured into it, including having PAP’s for doing it one has to wonder what was going on in the heads of Goon leaders, but of course you two aren’t in their league so yeah you have no idea.

So James must be Jonah, he doesn’t kill anything either…

By the way Ima, I PvP without relying on a lame mechanic to win…

1 Like

Newsflash

CODE. didn’t get a penny from The Mittani or Goons for about 2 years now.
All srp funding is made voluntarily by supporters…

Meanwhile ag can’t even replace freighters that get dunked under their noses :smiley:

Talk about efficiency :joy::joy::joy:

Take CODE. out of the equation and markets will stagnate. You fail to realize that the billions that we destroy each week are billions traded, billions that are built to replace, and more content than ag will ever provide (tears don’t pay bills or ship :joy::joy::joy::joy:)

So keep on thinking with your 2012 logic, you’ll go far

1 Like

Newsflash, CODE and Goon characters on the same kill, Goon players getting SRP and PAP’s to gank in hisec, CODE denies any SRP or involvement with Goons, CODE look seriously silly…

CODE also denies knowledge of the Freighter blue list, which is even funnier.

Replace freighters, what are you talking about? Simply put AG is not omnipotent.

CODE are irrelevant as the market sustains those losses easily, helped by the simple fact that CODE and Goons just sell the stuff back into Jita

1 Like

Lol please
No one said we didn’t play together :joy:

CODE. doesn’t give a flying ■■■■ about Goons blue lists lmao
If they’re dumb enough to fly 20b through Uedama they’re going to die no matter what XD

And yeah, we sell destroyed freighters on the market every day /s

You’re getting pretty dense rn

1 Like

Ima, lol, I went to hisec and played there as I did not enjoy null sec with the Dominion sov system, while doing indy and stuff in hisec I did some AG stuff like many to resist against gankers, I found the content that you created stale and boring all based around a simple lame mechanic of concord protected bumping which makes it a boring exercise indeed.

As soon as Fozzie sov stabilised and I saw an alliance that suited me with people I respected in charge I returned to nullsec. Having never lost a single ship to CODE while destroying many CODE ships and being in on a load of saves. So if you want to say I lost, I will just laugh at you.

2 Likes

Ahh the infamous deflection when you have nothing to say :smiley:

How many of those don’t have CONCORD on them? :joy:
Whoring on Concord kms and boast about it is like a merc boasting about killing a rookie ship or a nullsec dude boasting about doomsdaying a ratting carrier XD

Come on now, stop making me laugh :joy: I only have one pair of pants here

1 Like

Dom do you seriously sell destroyed freighters on the market every day, or are you replacing them as per your previous strange sentence, a freighter is not worth much, it was the cargo I was talking about. Out of context stupid posting again by a CODE poster, oh dear…

In any case I am not interested in CODE and their goals, Goons and Miniluv however are a different matter.

1 Like