A CODE. thread

Trying to beat Concord whoring on my kills is pretty difficult, I have a quite a few where I am doing the majority of the damage, but I do have a number of kills without CONCORD too. One of my favourites is on Globby where Concord just managed to get on there.

But still you lot never got a kill on me or any other of my characters.

1 Like

Out of context? Nah

Sorry if your own words hurt you that much :cry::cry::cry:

Any ag that ever existed was killed by CODE. and co at least once.

The only way you wouldn’t die is if you tried to save freighters from stations XD

Well you don’t gank as such, so it is more a case of you not seeing me there, and I have never lost a single ship on any of my characters to CODE.

By the way I was there and in bling fit Guardians too…

1 Like

I fly in officer-fit boats lately

Doesn’t mean anything lol
It’s no measure of how skilled you are XD
It just means you may have deep pockets XD

Did I say anything about skill? Just pointing out that I was doing AG stuff in bling fitted Guardians and most of all pointing out that as the war dec part of CODE you never saw me as you don’t gank.

1 Like

Did you miss the part where I wasn’t in CODE. when freighter fleets were a daily thing?

I was a NO member but I wasn’t operating from any NO group lol

Fact checking is a great thing :wink:

Dom I have not looked at your history in detail, I just noted that you were more doing war dec stuff since you were in CODE and did not gank since you were in CODE. Your previous history I have absolutely no clue and no desire to do any intel gathering on you. In fact most of the stuff I have picked up on you is from your posting…

1 Like

Lol…

Is that how you got all your Intel gathering? :joy:

If that is what you want to think then be my guest, as I said I have not looked into you at all and nor do I have any intention to do so.

1 Like

The New Order is a highly regarded NPSI community, of which CODE. is just the flagship alliance, and as such, members of all significant alliances have been welcomed in CODE. fleets over the years.

Obviously, those alliances have their own blue lists, but as far as the New Order is concerned, Code compliance is the only standard that potential targets are judged by. Even Goons have been ganked by CODE. when they come to highsec and violate the Code.

I gather that you are some sort of anti-ganker, Dracvlad. That being the case, one would assume that you would have done your homework. This isn’t hard, it’s all documented rather thoroughly at www.minerbumping.com

2 Likes

Hey, we are not important, have no impact and the content we provide is stale and boring. Yet he keep popping up in every thread to share his tears about his past failed ag career.

How come he did not mention the wreck hp buff yet? And he still can’t separate the Goons from CODE. Just hilarious really :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Syeed Ameer Ali, yes I have done my homework, spy alt in Miniluv too. So yeah come over all pompous and refer to propaganda by all means…, what the hell do I care.

AG, nah, did some stuff, got bored with your sterile content based around a lame mechanic, doing other things. But popping in sometimes if I get mentioned to have some fun forum exchanges.

Ima seems to like me for some reason and keeps putting her own words in my mouth for some inane reason, personally I find it rather amusing while VNI ratting. It is especially fun to point out quite truthfully that I have not lost a single ship to CODE on any one of my characters.

1 Like

Ayyy the tears are real

Gf

1 Like

Statement of fact Dom, if you lot want to call that tears then you are more likely salty about it yourself and want to hide that fact. Personally I don’t think you lot have it in you (CODE and Miniluv that is) to gank freighters if you could not hold them there with bumping, simple statement of fact and my opinion based on participating on both sides of the coin.

Let me put it very clearly so you get it, the content is stale because there is no chase and kill, just a easy hold in place for your people to amble along at some point when enough have responded to a ping for a easy kill using a spreadsheet to work out exact numbers of DPS, stale content, simple as that. A friend called it freighter mining and I agree with him.

And if I get called salty for stating that, I have to say that you and Ima must think that any comment on game balance is salty.

1 Like

Wow, Drac’s ego is really easy to trigger.

Anyhow, Dracvlad, please accept some advice, it will help you a lot in the long run:

Don’t generalize an entity, because it dehumanizes them. Not only that, it also weakens your position. When there are CODE tears to be had, always use the name of the respective person, and never generalize them.

The reason is that, while many of them are triggerable, some are more than others. Those who create tears are those with the weakest egos and by calling out their names you keep stinging. People who are stupid enough to identify with their doings, reacting salty when things don’t work out, or when their epeen is touched, will always be the easiest targets and thus should always be singled out from the crowd.

I’m not taking anyone’s side, but you’re up against several people, which is mentally draining and increases triggerability, and thus deserve a bit of support. :grin:

LOL, you talk about ego when I talk about a naff mechanic that is high reward and no risk, if you can extrapolate that to ego then you have serious issues in reading and comprehension, or you are just salty because I am telling it as it is…

1 Like

uhm… cut it out. move away from the computer and get some distance.

you’re so into this nonsense, you don’t see anything else anymore and your post proves me completely right.

sheesh, you’re beyond helping?

btw, i was referring to that angry post quoted above and the back-and-forth with Dom, who really knows what he’s doing.

PS: but hey, keep going. keep giving them attention while achieving nothing. keep letting them drain you, keep letting them make you angry. you’ll see eventually what it’ll do to you, when you go up against them on a forum. i’ll keep lurking, watching how they use you for their own amusement, without you even realizing. vOv

1 Like

Well thanks for your concern but it is misplaced, first of all I am not angry, just stating clearly that this mechanic is very naff in terms of game design and anyone using it and saying they are elite or whatever is fooling themselves. I know exactly what I am doing on this, however you re-wrote your first post and I now see where you are coming from, thanks for that, no it is not affecting me in any sense in terms of Eve, if I was a freighter pilot then it would do, but I don’t go anywhere near them.

They have no counter to anyone talking about the bumping mechanic and they run away, note them switch to personal attacks and the like, it matters not, the simple fact is that they rely on a dreadful piece of game design to make a load of ISK with non-existent risk. That I merely keep pointing it out when they start chest beating or getting insulting is a lot of fun for me. I have noticed them getting more and more salty over it too.

So after your revised first post I will say thanks for the advice, and I have noted what you have said but you have mis-read me.

2 Likes

Delectable tears :smiley:
You should really follow Parasol’s advice

Better even, you should move on and go back to your dank 68m ticks while men are having fun :wink:

1 Like

Dom as I said you are rather bad at this, all I am doing is pointing out facts.

The current success of CODE and a large chunk of the Goons killboard is currently based on a naff game mechanic which protects the bumper with CONCORD.

Parasol seems to think you are good at this, but I don’t think so and I am pretty amused by your feeble attempts at windups. At this point I have no need to do any VNI ratting as I got the ISK I wanted for some pimp fits for my capitals, so just spent some time cleaning up in Witcher 3. Sadly Shadows of War was delayed until October, otherwise I would be feasting on that fine beverage, while just turning up for pings and getting fun fleet combat.

Enjoy skulking in hisec…

1 Like