CODE - Forums and Discussions

CODE are famous in Suicide Ganking in Highsec. Weather you’re one of their Ally, Opponent, or Victim. Like them or Dislike them or you’re neutral, Please use this thread to offer your thoughts and Opinions. You can also post News and updates on CODE recent activities. They primarily Gank but not limited to miners using High DPS short range ships specially Destroyers.

1 Like

Well… There’s the AG guys in C&P channel, they seem at least having fun doing what they are doing.

You are an active member of the AG Intel ingame channel too, I assume?

1 Like

I don’t even see any Anti Ganking in Code zkills.

1 Like

This thread belongs to Crime & Punishment.

Contact @Githany_Red if you want to offer your active support …
… and are willing to follow and listen to someone who puts actual effort into it …
… but don’t if you think you’re a born leader.

You can move your own threads all by yourself by editting the initial post.
There’s options for where the thread belongs, right at the top of the editting box.

5 Likes

Hey I have no horse directly in this race but check out the CODE Bounty thread in Crime & Punishment.

EDIT: What Sol said

2 Likes

He moved the thread alright …
… but no thanks given.

Some people. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

jeje. Thanks.o7

2 Likes

Do not rebel miner! Get back in line!

Just get a mining permit and follow the Code!

1 Like

4 Likes

Classic, the filthy miner thinks he is some kind of tough cowboy. :joy:

2 Likes

You really don’t have to get so toxic about things… after all… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:… it’s only a game… :astonished:

3 Likes

Buy a permit.

1 Like

Another “somebody else should do something” thread.

4 Likes

This is the only time a permit is useful…

4 Likes

if you were Code compliant then you would not have ran out of paper, next time get compliant and stockpile a load of rolls like everyone else.

6 Likes

Oh Goody! Another chance to post one of my favorite EvE meme! \o/

9 Likes

SmartBomb is the only thing I can pay for a permit… :slight_smile:

1 Like

So you think I’m a miner… :slight_smile: I’m encouraging defensive PVP in highsec. I’m not a miner… Those destroyers and atrons have no tanks by the way include those tornadoes and talos. They can’t warp if they started to attack so putting a point on your fit is not necessary. Ancillary rep, cap booster, drugs and webefier and overheating may help the defense. They attack in gates, moons and belts. majority of their kills are just PVE fitted ship. Only Few pvp fitted ships.

Gangkers are bad people?. LOL. I’m not even against Ganking. I’m not a one of those holy player ( as if their is an innocent player in eve online. :). defensive pvp is fun. Ganking PVE fitted ships in highsec is one of the easiest thing to do in eve online but defending against gankers are harder but more fun. :slight_smile:

Oh yes. Sociopath murderers 100 levels below pathetic.

8 Likes