A player looking for PvP active corp

Hey. I’ve started my journey in the game a month ago. So here I am.

Tried mining and WH gas snuffing. ZzZz… not my cup of tea…

Done plenty of FW plexing to get skill injectors. This is annoying, but somehow it helped me climb almost to 8mil SP. This also injected me with ability to get 20 decent spots in the systems and warp out anytime something shows on my d-scan.
Tried some low sec piracy, get used to scan, spots making, baiting and so on. Checking Kb for everything is handy.
I’ve read lot of theory and very good with guides and googling.
I’ve also liked to pvp a lot in other games.

I would appreciate

An active and respectful voice chat.
1 vs 1 pvp trainings to get better. I am terrible at kiting and keeping scram range on a target.
Some tips on fitting. I understand every fit idea, but not yet skilled to build them from scratch, rather than watching them on kb and ctrl-c, ctrl-v.
Сonstructive criticism. It really helps.

A few more things.

EU time zone.

I don’t mind losing a ship or two or ten, especially if there is an option to get ISK which is not as annoying as mining or plexing fw.

In terms of ships and style. ECM fits my playstyle the most and I am ready to train skills for that.

Merry Christmas! And please, have an amazing weekend!

1 Like

Hi there m8

Maybe being independent could be your thing.

Please feel free to read our post below for more information about us.

Eve Forum Post: https://forums.eveonline.com/t/hydra-eternal-pvp-and-industry-eu-timezone

CEO - Nakito Kobara (Discord: Nakito Kobara#6850)
Co-CEO - Jordan Cesaill (Discord: Jordan Cesaill#6820)
Recruitment - Trinitilie Key (Discord: Sylvaritius#3017)

Discord: Join our discord!

We are a small corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams.

We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored. Our primary TZ is currently around 1800-0000 depending on everyone’s work schedules.

You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.