Adult looking for a fun corp. in Eastern US

Eager to learn pvp but also want to do pve , incursions, mining, ect.
I have Discord.
Haven’t been playing in a while but never stopped training and have 87,000,000 SP.
Spent time in a WH corp that was always war dec’d so not looking for that.
I can fly, Rattlesnake, Loki, Gollum, Naglfar, Stratios, Occator, Ark, Orca, Black Ops, ect. “technically” but would like to really learn correctly.
Have been running lvl 4 security missions with Snake.
Used to run drone sites in Navy Vexor in Cobalt Edge
My wife can fly too and is almost skilled into a carrier.

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

Hey dude. My corp is a small ish corp USTZ based. We are pretty tight knit and have a lot of people on comms every day. Always got stuff going on and bros to help you with anythingyou need.

We are what I consider the right mix of casual and serious. We do require that you roll with us when it’s time to pvp and not just krab 24/7. So if you want a community to call home, send me a mail and I’ll set up a time to chat and answer all your questions.

Hi Audeles, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of PvE and PvP opportunities.

Stribog Clade is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Hey :slight_smile:

I can’t say I will match your perfecly but atleast I want to give you the option to try … not mainly cause ISK or MAJOR fights that you can get in some random SOV ally where you mainly will be a unknown pilot with nothing to say … but a really good, friendly community if you just seek it :slight_smile:

I am … together with members, running UMAH corp, a industrial/pvp oriented corporation out in Syndicate NPC null sec. Depending on what you wanna do or try out, I think we can deliver most but ofc, that’s up for discussion if you want (i have no wish to make us look better then what we are). We take losses and wins.

We have no desire to go into SOV space, we are a RL prio corp/ally and see no reason to change this, EVE is not gonna be your obligation - it’s going to be your enjoyment, NONE-toxic behaviour is accepted… we are just too old… lots with familys and such and seek no need for drama or bully-mentality.

Check out this UMAH recruit thread, read it and if you are slightly intrested… contact me ingame in Umah_Pub OR get the discord details in there and DM me (best with discord). So we can chat more with questions that you might have :slight_smile:

Have a great evening and fly safe!
Regards,

Ravvzor

Additional Information:

discord.gg/unkso

Hey there we are a laid back corp looking to grow. We have vert active members on the corp an alliance both with lot of content down here. We also have lots of fleets small to large eve fc who love to teach. Come chat with us I’m sure you will not be disappointed. I’m gonna post our ad for more info. But jump in discord and ask to chat with Rori

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep npc nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Come reign with us!

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards (500m/h) of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo us

Got a discord ID?

https://discord.gg/gaRyjfTA Join us on Discord, we are adult corporation 4Victory that specialized in mining, PVP and fleet PVE. USTZ.

Hey man I have a Corp Based in Amarr HS
and we are called R1vals.

I been playing since earlier last year and I would love to chat on discord with you to find out if you would be a good fit for us

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.