[AIR] PvP/PvE Nullsec Corp - The Initiative

Recruitment is open.

Looking for active :salt: : givers.

To contact us join our pub !

bump!

Not everyone has the Skill Points to fly our doctrine ships or the requisite :salt:y’ness. Do you?

bump!

You play EVE because it’s a challenge, your palms sweat in small gang PVP and the sand-box is SO big!

Air is family, friends and fun, with a little salt :salt: thrown over your left shoulder…

and up!

Had some in PUB channel today that I just had to say no too.

Their Corp history was a horrible list of 1 days Corp jumping, coming from an enemy alliance and although they had prepared a little introduction I saw nothing specific to Air or INIT, just a bland “I would like friends and fleets to fly in. “

Happy to consider anyone, but have a think :thinking: why Air, and what your going to contribute. We don’t just accept anyone…

kiki bump !

Recruitment is OPEN, but :salt: givers to the front of the queue.

Nice group to fly with, plenty of action to be had all day round. I must say though that since joining my tea consumption has increased threefold and I’ve had this impulse to toast to the queen’s health

1 Like

Funny, but yes we do ask why Air looks like a good match for what you want from EVE.

We do check that your an active PvPer.

One of the first things we review is your Corp history and time spent in each one. No one wants a Corp hopper.

Your looking for a new, fun, exciting, full of content, Null Corp, but ask yourself why Air? And why would we want you?

Recruitment Open o/

Chat with us in the Air Logistics channel

bump!

And up!

Looking forward to 5th May - 17 Years of EVE - a huge birthday celebration :partying_face:

Bump for this big fight we take in [X-7OMU #posbashbestbash

Is Air an active corp?

Look at our kill-board and see for yourself: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/237377716/

Recruitment - OPEN