Alpha Clone seeking High / Lowsec Mining Corp

Howdy!

Alpha clone character here looking for a highsec / lowsec Mining corp to assist in my conversion to Omega status. Looking for a corp that does mining ops and can offer Orca / Rorq buffs perferably a higher resource refine rate and moon mining if thats even possible for a alpha client.

I am currently doing an Alpha to Omega challenge and so am restricted to only in game money making methods to convert. After conversion I plan on jumping to high end industry with a big influx of isk from my main.

Happy to answer any questions.

1 Like

Hi!

SINISTER. is looking for more capsuleers to join their triglavian based corp. We can teach you how to make a living from the abyssal depths and ultilize triglavian vessels into combat or pve.

!! Preparing for triglavian invasions, triglavian mothership Xordahz and much more.

■ Co-Op Abyssal Deadspace
■ Triglavian invasions
■ Triglavian combat
■ Triglavian industry

Join our Discord discord to learn more. or convo me.

Hello there, join the Elite Alpha chat channel. To access it type in ‘elite alpha’ in the chatroom search box and hit enter.

I run mining operations from there (although I haven’t been online in a while), but hang around i’ll be back soon.

Home system is Arnon

Hello there,

My name is James Vincenta, recruiter for Dnomla Industries. We are a high-sec mining and industrial corporation with a chill culture focused on improving our operations for various purposes and having fun!

If interested, you can find our public recruitment channel and our discord server link in our in-game corporate advert.

Safe flying!

JV

Hell Too are a Factional Warfare Industrial corporation and have regular LowSec mining fleets up.

Boosts can be tricky in some parts of LowSec but we balance that by offering perfect reprocessing skills, buy backs and industry facilities so that you can use the ore that you’ve mined to get even more profits (if that’s something you’d be interested in).

Check out our recruitment post for more information:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.