I would like to ask your recommendations - have you ever encountered a corp which:
- is NOT newbies-friendly but well established and balanced. I don’t mind waiting time or test-n-trial
- is NOT PVP-optimized but still has experience to make a fierce stand. I don’t mind participating in a righteous war if need be
- is NOT ISK-oriented but rather enjoys making history, exploring unknown, and going where no man has gone before
- has well-established mining and manufacturing logistics
- has the big, ambitious plans and not just sitting in a comfort bubble
- (preferably has its own station or a planet as the part of that grand ambition)
- EUTZ but has pilots from all over the planet
If you encountered any such corp I would be sincerely grateful for your pointers!
Thank you in advance! Fly safe! o7
We meet most of your points above. The only point we do not meet is the part of owning space/stations.
We have done it and we are not going back to that, operating from venal we get the best of null without making eve more complicated it has to be.
If you still interested just make sure to check us out in the post below.
Thank you for your reply! I will check more in details when in dock
BTW, is this your alliance?
No its not.
Our alliance is The morgue.
Yes been in two corps that was more focused on community than other things you mentioned.
Sadly there are many corps/alliances that are solely focused on specific aspects of eve. And these can become very toxic.
But as noted there are groups out there.
Thanks! So I will be exploring not only the space but also its denizens!
P.S. While doing this I found absolutely amazing people - the EVE’s community is phenomenal!
Check us out! We meet all those requirements.
Eve Forum Post: https://forums.eveonline.com/t/nexus-core-pvp-pve-industry-null-sov-eu-timezone
CEO & Recruitment - Nakito Kobara (Discord: Nakito Kobara#6850)
Discord: Join our discord!
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.