[Aon] Newbro/streamer looking for Corp

Hola, I’m Aon/AllOrNothing and I’m looking for a corporation. I’ve been playing for nearly three weeks, streaming everything, and now realized that the content I wish to do requires a corp. This consists of;

[Time Zone - EU]

-Null Ratting
-Group PVE
-Wormholes
-Null Exploration

These are the main aspects I wish to cover. I’ve done them all bar group PVP/PVE in low detail but now wish to progress further. Just learning the mechanics of the game has taken a lot time and therefore I haven’t learnt about corps. How they function or what you can do as one. Let alone who is fighting whom and so on. So I’m basically looking for somewhere that has the patience to take on a complete newbie. If you believe I’d fit in well DM on discord and I’d love to have a chat.

My Characters is at 5M skill points. Skilled into Drones/Gallente/Armor/Hybrid weapons.

P.s - I stream Eve so if there are any rules I need to know about your corp in regards to that let me know right at the start!

Thanks a bunch!

Discord - Aon_AllOrNothing#0949
Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/allornothing

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

Hello!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Thank you for replying! I’m going to spend the weekend looking! Then I can make the right choice <3

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.