Join us at Aquitaine Holdings. We’re looking for well-rounded pilots with particular industrial focus. As part of a larger alliance there is also access to PVP content; join our in-game channel for further detail: AquitainePub
- Adult - We’re largely 35+ adults who enjoy the complexity of the game
- Mature - ‘Harvesting Tears’, ePeen, smacktalk, piracy, abuse, racism/sexism/homophobia are never tolerated
- Collaborative - We help each other and our allies to grow, build, learn, and survive
- Fun - We see Eve as a game, a distraction, an amusement and entertainment, not a job or obligation
- Trustworthy - Be reliable, be consistent, be kind, be generous, be the kind of human you wish there were more of
- Compatible - Industrialist (mining/manufacturing/research/invention), Explorers and Combat
What We offer
- Access to more than 100 Upwell structures (50+ alliance controlled, several blue or freeport)
- Over 1000 perfectly researched (ME10/TE20) BPOs in the Corp Blueprint Library available to Members
- Blueprints for all Dreads, Carriers, Force Auxiliaries, plus Exhumers, Porpoise, Orca and Rorquals
- Free access to the most useful industrial, exploration and travel Blueprints, ships, mods and charges
- Corporate campus in Wormhole with blue structure
- Continuing to build a home in null sec and supply the local region
- Docking rights in-system (including Capitals), Cloning, Manufacturing and Reprocessing locally – rigged service stations for most of the industrial processes
- Access to all ore types, several moon belts and multiple ice belts
- Jump Freighter service to and from the Jita Trade Hub for everyday necessities
- Rorqual, Dreadnaught, Orca and other key industrial resources ‘in-house’ and available
- Capital and Structure production facilities (rigged, with Members specialised in manufacturing efficiency)
What we are looking for
As a mature community we do not tell our members what and how to do but support them to develop their play by their own.
We welcome established industrialist and explores as well as starters on those paths who need advice or background support that we will provide. We want to expand our militia and PvP capabilities so experienced PvPers and FCs who want to flourish or develop their industrial side but willing to volunteer as military leaders are particularly welcome as well as people with drive to build the community. You should have some experience in living null or WH and know both the logistic and safety challenges (10 million minimum SP on main generally applies) .
We are a small corporation in number and very strong in capabilities and we value our members as the most important asset – we are willing to expand without compromising our leading principles.
What to Do
If this appeals to you, and you’d like to learn more, join our public channel for an initial chat: AquitainePub , check our in-game advert or contact a recruitment officer - Farrelly, Darwien Deninard (EU), Diego Balboa (US) or Thomas McLoed.