At Bootstrap Mining we believe in a healthy work-life balance for all our colleagues

Poll time!

0 voters

Come on! Get voting!

It’s Friday and that means you’ve got a whole weekend ahead of you to get moved in if you join us now…

We are still looking for fearless pilots who are prepared to undock despite the blackout and get on with what needs to be done, knowing that it is probably here to stay and that others won’t so prices will rise, or to form counter strike fleets for anyone unfortunate enough to take the bait

Do you own a spaceship?

If so, we want to hear from YOU!

Escape the incessant babbling of local

Come and enjoy the quiet and tranquil* environment of null sec with us

The summer getaway you’ve been waiting for

* environment may not be fully silent until your pod is completely exploded

I have a spaceship!

And we’re pleased to have you aboard :slight_smile:

We are still looking for pilots who are still looking for corps who are still looking for pilots who are still looking for corps

We’re goin’ on an moon hunt
We’re going to catch a big one,
We’re not scared
What a beautiful corp!

Uh-uh!
Null!
Dark blackouty null.
We can’t go over it.
We can’t go under it.
We’ve got to go through it!
Scanny cloaky! Scanny cloaky! Scanny cloaky!

We’re goin’ on an moon hunt
We’re going to catch a big one,
We’re not scared
What a beautiful corp!

Uh-uh!
A neut!
A confused angry neut.
We can’t go over it.
We can’t go under it.
Oh no!
We’ve got to go through it!
BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Uh-uh!
Moon belt!
Big rocky moon belt.
We can’t go over it,
We can’t go under it.
Oh no!
We’ve got to mine through it!
Asteroid is depleted! Asteroid is depleted! Asteroid is depleted!

Quick back to market!
BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!
Scanny cloaky! Scanny cloaky! Scanny cloaky!
Docking request accepted
KEEERCHING!

3 Likes

I can’t believe my blatant rip off of a children’s book didn’t attract more applicants! It’s almost like I need to take a more sensible approach!

For that reason I hereby advise you of the Pros and Cons of joining us

Pros
International, mature corp
Opportunity to live in null or in hisec
No mandatory ops
Excellent systems including online store
Friendly alliance

Cons
You have joined us already and can’t do it again, thus limiting your enjoyment to only once

Objectively therefore you should join us
http://bootstrapmining.com/apply

Applied!

And welcome aboard!

I’m sure on a summer Sunday there are plenty of others looking for a corp :slight_smile:

Come on! Get out of the sun - it’s not good for you. Come and fly spaceships with us!

Get out of the heat of the sun. Come and enjoy the coolth of space with us!

Our lazy recruiters have no doubt enjoyed their break in the sun. That is to say we broke bits of them and then fired them into the sun. Well several suns in fact.

So… who is looking for a new corp?

Hi I’m looking for a new corp!

I can only play EVE for a few hours a week, so my question to is: can I still be a meaningful part of the group with only so much time to play? And can I still make a good amount of isk in your home area?

Despite rumours to the contrary, life in null as a small alliance is still alive and well - come and join us if you want to experience it yourself http://bootstrapmining.com/apply

I asked the local rats to shoot themselves but they said if you shoot yourself you go blind
I asked the local rocks to mine themselves. Turns out rocks can’t talk
I asked the local reds to shoot themselves but they answered in a language I didn’t understand. And then they shot me

So… I guess that means we’ll have to do it. Who’s with me?

1 Like

If you’re returning after the blackout but you corp has died, or if you’re just looking for a new corp to hang out with then please get in touch!
http://bootstrapmining.com/apply

Our mystery shoppers have been sampling corps all around New Eden and agree that Bootstrap is the best. I can’t provide any actual evidence of course because it’s a mystery. But it is true. I promise.