ATLANTIS KINGDOM - Recruiting - Open ***

ATLANTIS KINGDOM*

Atlantis Kingdom welcomes you, new or old.

–Recruitment Open–

Looking for new members …Miners / PvP / Ratters alike to join our close knit Corp - Atlantis Kingdom within a Sov held Alliance.

Who are we?

We are proud pilots of Atlantis Kingdom
We fight, we build, we mine and farm.

Fulfil your dreams and goals, doing what you like doing best… the chance to make tons of isk,… build things… a chance to engage in fleet battles to your desire within a well respected Alliance.

So…what are you waiting for? You have not a moment to loose …lets get to the details.

What We Offer:

☼ Daily PVP/PVE/Mining fleets ( 0.0 Ratting & 0.0 Mining )
☼ Alliance Mining Ops
☼ Alliance SRP
☼ Alliance Ore Buy Back
☼ Friendly, laid back environment
☼ Excellent Ratting / Mining facilities
☼ Top Alliance Infrastructure
☼ Goals for progression
☼ Fun times and great banter

Requirements:

• Just be active and have a fully working mic and headset
  • Mumble / Discord
  • Participation in Corp and Alliance Ops
  • Home Defence & CTA

Interested!!!

If you think you’ve got what it takes, we’ll let you know, just a few question here and there and the right attitude to be a part of our close community and the ability to provide a full API in the process, I’m sure you will fit in if you pass the meat grinder.

So…If you are old, new or just looking for a change of surroundings in a small Null Corp in a big structured Alliance in a relaxed environment, then why not join me for a friendly chat to see what we can do for you. We are active in both EU and US tz’s.

Come on, do it!!

The door is open for you to become a member of the Atlantis Kingdom.

Drop in by our public channel -A-K- Pub

Thank you for your time :smile:

Atlantis Kingdom

.bump!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.