[AUCTION] gigX personal Avatar titan

it was a corp titan not personal… gigx had a erebus that was his. if i recall that right

Bid: 70b

omg he must be shaking in his pod now!!
40 bil!

I thought scams were not allowed on the forums?

2 Likes

100b - Youre a scum thats trying to stay relevant. You will quickly find money doesnt matter mate.

Returning this to BALKA

6 Likes

As i doubt you need anymore isk,
i add 1B to Kyle his bid to return it to the owner

2 Likes

I offer a grand total of 1B, and a promise not to return it to BALKA, or whoever it apparently used to belong to.

I offer the 80 billion and the promise to not return it to anyone, but to keep it for myself

Scamming is not allowed for character bazaar transactions and CCP enforces that strictly. This is not the character bazaar, so the regular rules apply.

1 Like

1B bid above everyone capping at 200B. You all loose. BALKA when this closes Ill contract it to your corp.

its a BALKA titan fyi, Gigx did however undock in it.

Go read CSM campaign threads. Clearly scams are allowed on the forum.

I’ll bid 199bil damn look at that your paying 200bil. To rich for my blood now.

225 bill

I am a six month old newbee. I can’t fly a titan. But, I can offer 1b, skill inject, fly it in front of the 1DQ Keepstar, and let it get DD’d.

I figured I should make a character based off of what my twitch name was, instead of directing to @Intel_Seller . So, here I am with my 80B bid, probably the one legit bid you have here, the rest being trolls/ex-co2 members.

Hey, you nailed the OP in one go. He’s both.

2 Likes

Hey, my offer is both sincere and legitimate.

The ownership of the Avatar is heavily disputed and unproven by “The Judge”. There is no evidence that it ever belonged to gigX

Please do not purchase this avatar at anything above its market value! You might be being scammed if you do.

(oops necro?)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.