AUTZ new player

I can’t offer a whole lot because I have no idea what I’m doing… yet.

One thing I can promise is ■■■■ talk and a laugh.
Potentially have 2-3 new players coming into the game with me.

Looking for a bit of PVP and some indy.
Im in AU tz

Help a brother out and point us in the right direction

1 Like

What’s your time zone? and what do you aspire to do? be as specific as possible. Kinds of activity to do, how much PVP you want, and what kinds of ships do you see yourself flying doing said things? (race, size, weapon systems, etc)

Hey dude, I’ve been looking to expand our AUTZ presence a bit. We currently have a great 50/50 mix between US/EU and have at least one other Aussie in corp. Hit me up in game and let’s talk details.

Hello, We were a highsec corp that has moved into lowclass wormhole space. Little bit of indy (gas sites, combat sites) - mostly pvp. we are very mechanic driven. I’d like to talk with you. Discord

Hi there Bucky, if some small gang PvP, with a side of Industry, is what you’re interested in, I’ve got a great opportunities for you.

Join the fight for the Triglavian Collective! This is a limited time event currently taking place that lets players change the face of New Eden. High-sec and low-sec Systems can fall under Triglavian control and effectively create new pockets of null-sec in the heart of the four empires.

The Stribog Kybernaut Subclade is recruiting members of all skill levels and vocations. They provide training for both PvP and PVE content, easy ISK making opportunities taking systems for the Triglavian Collective, and daily PvP and PvE fleets. It’s a great drama-free community with a number of experienced and dedicated players.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game and join the Discord: https://discord.gg/r9hZKbW

If you aren’t looking to join a corporation at this time, you can always join the in-game channel “The Triglavian Community”. We run daily public fleets in the invasion systems and have a very large and active public discord.

We have an active AUTZ presence and some great pilots and FCs that operate during Trigs time zone, it’s actually been the group that has been most successful in helping us push stars for the Triglavian Collective.

Stop by our discord and have a chat. AUTZ is a strong timezone for us, and we have what you’re looking for. We might be a good fit for you.

ill fire you an ingame message my dude :smiley:

Sent you an in game request. Look forward to having a chat!

If you are still looking check us out.
We are all AUTZ and very active.

Corp - Serenity Cartel
Alliance - Obscura Infinitum - GLOBE

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.