Be More Wolf! [EUTZ]

Last i check I’m an adult who can make his own choice. I wasn’t poached at all, i seen an opportunity to join a corp that would allow me to progress my pvp. I was on pretty well daily when i was in this corp and i think i spoke to the CEO like twice…

o/

I just wanted to reply and say that personally, I wasn’t poached. I have no harsh feelings to Clyde, he was always nice to me and helped me out if I needed anything it was just for me going with people I interacted with the most!

I wouldn’t start a slagging match in here though guys, keep issues in PM because it doesn’t look good for anyone!

Fly Safe o7

That’s because said CEO did nothing. It took all the members about a month to work out I wasn’t the CEO because all the real CEO did was sit around and complain about how people talk to each other

No poaching here.F3R4L was fading away and the reply to a joke seemed a little harsh.More people on at night is a reason as I stated before I left.

Removed two posts violating forum rules.

Bumping for a friend. Good corp.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.