BLACKOUT AGSIN?

This screenshot pretty much sums up my perception of the current development of EVE. Continued experimenting with cheap psychological tricks to boost player engagement instead of actually making a good game players would want to play because it is fun.

2 Likes

Soā€¦ what would you change about it to make it ā€œfunā€?

Just wondering how this made pvp types lazy. Surely it actually made the victim lazy for not using their d-scan?

But when you know that hunter is coming from 50 systems away with automated warning software, itā€™s extremely pro gameplay? donā€™t be hypocrite. No one want krabs in game.

This thread feels like bait ā€¦
ā€¦ but also doesnā€™t.

I donā€™t know.

Letā€™s just panic for no reason!

Thatā€™s always awesome! :smiley:

ea3230c5f3305a2f2e6838b488d48d12b351a526f64eba190c37eb0ec065b052

1 Like

Im just gonna say this again,for the 10th time.
CONCORD has no jurisdiction outside empire space, it doesnt make sense to have local in Null run by them.
Just learn to adapt.

1 Like

Learn to adapt there is local in Null.

Oh dammitā€¦did i fall in to the trap??

by the time the gang shows up on Dscan you are already dead. 3 lokies to kill a covetroā€¦

I am so sorry my mistake resulted in this thread. I am also sorry that some people still feel that ā€œcare bearsā€ would rather dock up tthan fighte. we all play game for our own reasons, whether it be PVP or PVE or just to chat with friends while doing PI. The blackout did not help the game, and it did drive people away . hence my strong reaction. I ask the moderator to please close this thread now.

3 Likes

Donā€™t let the people losing their minds over this bother you. It was an honest error.

And I still think you rock for being able to play via TTV- seriously, thatā€™s amazing.

o7

2 Likes

Thatā€™s good news!!! I loved the Blackout. So happy to see it return. Thank you CCP.

Itā€™s not returning. Not yet anyway. the OP was mistaken on what info was presented to him.

The second Blackout returns is the second my accounts go on hiatusā€¦ again.

Donā€™t be sorry. Thereā€™s no need.

Anyhow, looking at everything Iā€™ve seen from CCP and the data provided by the ESI, the blackout definitely did not harm the game, it basically only reduced the number of players, of which a good part was cheaters anyway. You should have watched the Data & Botters presentation from EVE Vegas.

CCP will actually keep trying to get rid of people who solely farm AND cheat, while also trying to reduce the amount of people who farm, or the amount of ISK people can farm.

I donā€™t agree with you on this. Thereā€™s no indication that the blackout harmed the game and seeing another one would be quite interesting. Iā€™d love to see npc kills drop by another few millions again while the rest of the gameā€™s activity barely drops.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.