BLACKOUT AGSIN?

Given that people are just now returning to the game after the disastrous BLACKOUT, why would you go there again?

Where does it say this?

November patch notes

??? What are you talking about?

1 Like

small corps and allilances didn’t have the resources to turtle up like the mega alliances. So people drifted away to HS or out of game after losing ships to lazy PVP types that could swoop in unseen (no cloak needed) kill and run. really elite stuff. Left a bad taste , so people stipped playing. it gave all the advantages to the hunters. Then the hunters whined because people didn’t undock. it was a downward spiral .

yet… they want to do it again. boggles the mind

Where do you see the blackout is returning. Post proof. Someone posted the November notes and it didn’t show anything onnit

1 Like

try reading the NULL sec notes at the side panel , or watch the SCOPE video. it talks about the pressure on the grid and the need to drop comms again as a result.

They released the november patch notes, for a patch which has just happened. It’s not the only patch which is happening in November.

If you go and look at the other patch notes, you’ll find they’re updated in much the same way.

Unless you’d prefer them just not to mention little changes like this?

1 Like

That Scope video seems to be from July

1 Like

I sue hope that is the case

It… Is…???

i should mention that i am blind in real life, so i have to rely on what my TTV (text to voice) reader tells me when i mouse over any sectons of the page . (yes, i play EVE by TTV). No date was mentioned and my reader found the info on the page that opened when i clicked on the November patch notes . My apologies if this is incorrect and caused any trouble.

perhaps CCP will clarify

3 Likes

CCP doesn’t need to clarify your own failure to understand an old update to the game from back in July is not happening again this month.

That Scope video is from the original blackout. In other words, it’s OLD NEWS.

I’m not sure how TTY is reading the site, but it may have included the old blackout announcement - and caused you to think it was part of the November update.

Actually CCP should definitely clarify themselves in regards to everything, especially since they stated back in April they were going to conduct themselves with complete transparency to the playerbase.

Course that’s a bunch of BS and they only stated that to avoid player ragefest over the Brisc fiasco.

1 Like

Yep, the video and description is what was posted in July. Here’s the video on YouTube with the date and description:

It looks like the video is just persisting in the CCP website alongside the November patch notes since there have not been many (or any) SCOPE videos since the blackout was lifted.

Your reader probably got tripped up by that. No worries- I see that as an issue of lousy content management on the website, not your fault.

And I’ve got to say, that if you play EVE by TTV, that’s damn impressive!

1 Like

Pretty sure a large percentage of the ‘people’ playing this game are blind.

1 Like

lol, yep, as long as they can hit F1 they can play.
the real challenge is to do PI

2 Likes

Well, it would be nice if CCP actually did mention all changes they do. Like this one: Newly Popular Citadel Delivery Scam Designed by CCP! There is no response from CCP to tickets regarding this intentional change/exploited bug or on bug reports.

Would be nice if CCP said something about this anywhere one can find their response.

:thinking: If I look at other patch notes, I see complete patch notes for a full release/update to a release. Ongoing patch notes with unannounced changes every other day is something new and something that is hardly desirable. I already have to check so many things every day. Having to look into CCP’s patch notes on a daily basis as well just to know what CCP screws up this time is not exactly high on my wishlist.

1 Like