Brand new, active player looking to join an active group!

Only just started, but finished all of the tutorial and career agents. I know that isn’t much and I am sure I have TONS to learn, but I want to play WITH people! :smiley: Very open to learning and playing all types of careers and tasks. Not super into PvP but that’s probably because I’m still so new. I will do and fill whatever roles we need, just looking forward to learning so much more about the game and getting plugged in to a community!

1 Like

Hey Tyco,

Glad to see you so excited to play the game! So many things I’m still learning after three years of playing. Check out Leviathan Rising in game. Nice niche corp out in HS where you’d be looking to start making good isk. look them up and talk to Mialta or Sunstar for more information.

Cheers,
Milli

1 Like

The Classy Gentlemans Corporation is currently seeking player to join our dysfunctional family, we are a long standing wormhole corporation currently residing in a C2 with a static HS and static C3. We are more than happy to teach new players the ropes of WH space and the game in general, I went ahead and sent you a mail in game but also check out our public channel “Classy Friends” I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully flying with you.

-Stay Classy and Fly dangerously

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/the-classy-gentlemans-corporation-in-search-of-classy-people/186811

1 Like

I know nothing about the locations yet like “HS” or “C2” from this post. I have mainly operated out of one station for all of the career agent tutorials. How large is the game? Where can I find your location and last question I promise: Do corps operate out of anywhere in particular? Like a home station or ship? Or just meet places?

1 Like

Yes Leviathan owns stations to operate out of like you are now. You can use the top search bar “search new eden” to find and type in Leviathan Rising. Read their bio on how to find them on their public chat channel in game

1 Like

HS refers to high security space, C2 refers to the class of wormhole C1 being smallest C6 being the largest, Wormholes are areas of space outside of new eden that must be scanned down with scanner probes to locate. Above I listed our public channel where I can explain everything in much more detail if youd like.

Edit: to join our public channel: Click the big E in the top left > go to social > chat channels > then in the box type " Classy Friends"

1 Like

OP, if you want to really jump into the deep end of Eve and learn, try wormholes. A C2->HS/C3 Corp such as the above poster’s corp could be a very enlightening experience for you.

1 Like

Hi @Tyco_Skyspear,

Welcome to EVE. We are a NewBro-friendly group with strong PvP and industrial pilots. Whatever you want to learn or do, we have a teacher or a buddy to help you get started and point you in the right direction. I’d like to invite you to check out our ad and if you like what you see join us on Discord for a chat to see if we’re a good fit for each other. Links to our kill board and Discord are on the main page below.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.