Returning pve player looking for a corp

Hello because if the army I been unable to login for a long time. But now that I have free time I’m looking to get back into things. I am mainly looking for a mission running corp. Preferably high sec sense I have no idea what I’m doing anymore. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Far from pve but The Classy Gentlemans Club is a C2 wormhole corporation looking for pilots, we love teaching newer players and we’re complete casuals, cause RL first. You can come chat in our public channel “Classy Friends” or shoot me a mail here. Look forward to hearing from you!

• Stay Classy and Fly Dangerously

Thank you for taking the time to tell me about your corp. Unfortunately as i said in my post I am looking for pve and pve only. So I will have to decline your offer.

No problem, should you ever decide you want to get shot at by other people give me a shout!

:wave: @Darrius_SmithMag

Might this interest you? --> Roleplaying player made lore based upon the eve lore stories & a player government to boot. Recruiting!

Thank you as well for the offer to join your corp. But I am looking to just play the game,while running a lot of missions or hanging out. Rp and all that is something I am not looking for. I really won’t spend time reading up on lore I just want to play.Good look on your idea though it does look fun,it just not the kind of fun i’m looking for.

Are you specifically looking to join a Corp, or do you want to find people to fleet up for Co-op? I regularly run missions, and don’t mind fleeting up to do them cooperatively.

A corp is what I am currently looking for. But I don’t mind co-op either. Honestly co-op never even crossed my mind.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.