We at The Classy Gentlemans Club are actively looking for more Classy people to join us in our adventures of wormhole space. We are an ancient corporation with over a decade of wormhole experience. And in those many years are number one goal has, and always will be to enjoy this game with what little time we have available. We understand that life is busy and Eve can not be our #1 priority in life. As such we are a very laid back Corp that focuses on creating enjoyable content for all walks of life within our wormhole and beyond.
Should you consider becoming Classy, our benefits package includes:
- C2 pulsar wormhole with regular access to C3 sites and Highsec via static connections.
- Regular access to pvp opportunities through our connected wormholes.
- Voted best corp description by CCP Fozzy
- Constant C3 sites for all your ISK needs.
- Regular group ops running high class WH sites.
- Winner of the 2012 Words With Friends sudden-death extreme no-noun competition.
- A full suite for all your Industrial needs in our home to include: Research and Invention, Manufacturing, Gas mining, Moon Mining, and great planets for PI
- Extensive blueprint library of T1 copies free to members for all your invention and manufacturing needs.
- Enough industrial explosives to make Reschard V look like a firecracker (actually not joking about this one)
- Sov holding alliance.
What we are expecting from YOU!
- A nice smoking jacket.
- Minimum of 4 brain cells (We have increased the minimum brain cell count from 3 due to multiple friendly fire incidents and members activating self destruct instead of overheating).
- Little to no experience required, we are happy to teach day 2 characters or long time players who have never delved into Wormholes.
- All pilots must be willing to terminate unknown visitors with extreme prejudice, regardless of in game focus (unless they pay the troll toll)
In summary if you consider yourself Classy and are searching for a new home, then look no further than TCGC , not only a Corporation, but a family amongst these chaotic stars that would love to have you with us.
Any questions you may have can be answered here or send us an eve mail. You can also find us in our public channel: Classy Friends
AdmissionRegret (Recruiting Mascot)
Jerek Kyr (Diplomancer)
Dhuras (Fearless Leader)
We hope to hear from you soon, Stay Classy and Fly Dangerously .