[Brave] CN/EN corp 49 City looking for new pilots

7o dear friends, :cow:牛年大吉 :cow:

49 City is a friendly and free corp.We live in NULLsec under Brave alliance .We welcome every pilot,for new pilots, Brave’s Dojo is the most experienced base in New Eden to train new pilots. We are a free and friendly family, each member will have the primary accounting authority, used to check the use of the company’s funds. if u are interested please join our chat channel [7o new friends]

What we can offer you:
-New recruits below 10m skill points will receive a new pilot bonus of 50misk and Vexor ×10
per month,an unlimited number of salvage ships helped new pilots get started
-Lots of PvP content
-Solid PvE content available so you can make isk
-Regular weekly training sessions
-Each KM participates in a 2m isk bonus(Sunday settlement)
-We have vast areas of space to farm
-There are moons for you to collect every day(R32 R64)

Requirements:
-full esi please take a screenshot of the successful registration interface and chat with me privately in discord, and then I will agree to your application
BRAVE ESI
-If you are online during CTA, you must participate
-Can’t make hate speech Regardless of his standing, brave is a gentleman :man_student:
-Access to Discord, Teamspeak, Mumble, Slack
-Comms is must, believe me this is your most correct choice, you will fall in love with this place, it will make you very happy(Of course we can’t compare to the test voice channel)

Welcome to join us, you can get a group of Chinese friends

BUMP BUMP BUMP

BUMP BUMP BUMP

BUMP BUMP BUMP

BUMP BUMP

BUMP BYMP NEW HOME GEMINATE WELCOME U

UP UP

d=====( ̄▽ ̄*)b

d=====( ̄▽ ̄*)b

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.