Buddy invites and rewards from other players

Hello fellow capsuleers,

Want a head start in Eve Online? Or maybe you want to get 50% off for omega on your alts?

Use my link for buddy rewards to get 1m FREE SP and additional rewards later in time!

Invite Link

Rewards for purchases:

• If you upgrade to omega on CCP’s website, you will receive your choice of either 250 plex or equivalent value in isk from me!
  • If you buy omega with the 50% off discount in-game, you will get 1 month of omega for 25% of the cost !
  • If you buy any amount of plex on CCP’s website, I will send you an additional 2 cerebral accelerators or equivalent value for faster training!!
  • If you buy the silver pack, you will get ( 250 plex or equivalent value and 2 cerebral accelerators or equivalent value ) from me! Buying the silver pack negates the rewards from buying just plex or omega.

What are you waiting for, join the game today!
Or make more alts for cheap omega, free sp, and free isk!!

Must dm me ingame prior to purchasing. No dm will result in a delay, reduction, and/or cancellation of rewards. Each reward is available once for each account.

1 000 000 SP + 25O PLEX GIFT (700-750Mil ISK)

LINK FOR REGISTRATION

You’ll get 250 PLEX if you upgrades to Omega on secure.eveonline.com

* *Important: * *

Before you pay, write me a letter in the game on MaXamer X character.

5c40eac7c387

Click to get started

What do you get?
For starters you will get 1,000,000 FREE SKILLPOINTS.

Additionaly I will also gift you the current market value of 250 PLEX, when you upgrade to omega for the first time following the terms and conditions layed out on the CCP buddy recruitment page located at the bottom of that page. As well as that once you have purchased PLEX for the first time, following the terms and conditions mentioned above, I will also gift you the 4 accelorators I recieve.

You will need to contact me to negotiate the exchange of these things, be aware that after 30 days have passed and I have not been contacted by you, I will roll these rewards into my personal assets.

Why am I doing this?

In addition to wanting to bring new blood into the game, as well as into my corporation. So contact me if you’re interested in joining a small gang focused, PVP corporation.

Laughing Jackass Recruitment Post

LINK FOR REGISTRATION

5c40eac7c387

LINK FOR REGISTRATION

5c40eac7c387

Click to get started

What do you get?

Additionaly I will also gift you the current market value of 250 PLEX, when you upgrade to omega for the first time following the terms and conditions layed out on the CCP buddy recruitment page located at the bottom of that page. As well as that once you have purchased PLEX for the first time, following the terms and conditions mentioned above, I will also gift you the 4 accelorators I recieve.

You will need to contact me to negotiate the exchange of these things, be aware that after 30 days have passed and I have not been contacted by you, I will roll these rewards into my personal assets.

Why am I doing this?

In addition to wanting to bring new blood into the game, as well as into my corporation. So contact me if you’re interested in joining a small gang focused, PVP corporation.

LINK FOR REGISTRATION

5c40eac7c387

Hello fellow capsuleers,

Want a head start in Eve Online? Or maybe you want to get 50% off for omega on your alts?

Use my link for buddy rewards to get 1m FREE SP and additional rewards later in time!

Invite Link

Rewards for purchases:

• If you upgrade to omega on CCP’s website, you will receive your choice of either 250 plex or equivalent value in isk from me!
  • If you buy omega with the 50% off discount in-game, you will get 1 month of omega for 25% of the cost !
  • If you buy any amount of plex on CCP’s website, I will send you an additional 2 cerebral accelerators or equivalent value for faster training!!
  • If you buy the silver pack, you will get ( 250 plex or equivalent value and 2 cerebral accelerators or equivalent value ) from me! Buying the silver pack negates the rewards from buying just plex or omega.

Must dm me ingame prior to purchasing. No dm will result in a delay, reduction, and/or cancellation of rewards. Each reward is available once for each account.

LINK FOR REGISTRATION

5c40eac7c387

LINK FOR REGISTRATION

5c40eac7c387

Click to get started

What do you get?

Why am I doing this?

Hello fellow capsuleers,

Invite Link

Rewards for purchases:

LINK FOR REGISTRATION

5c40eac7c387

LINK FOR REGISTRATION

5c40eac7c387

LINK FOR REGISTRATION

5c40eac7c387

WPCO Buddy Sting Poster

Click to get started

What do you get?

Why am I doing this?

LINK FOR REGISTRATION

5c40eac7c387

Hold up!!

If you are thinking about playing eve or just started and would like someone who gives a ■■■■ about new players to be your buddy mentor and get benefits for both in the process, please use the link below!!

Please sned me an IG email for a chat and Ill happily find some time to come fly witha newbie to help them run that hard to complete mission and juts chat :slight_smile:

WPCO Buddy Sting Poster

Click to get started

What do you get?

Why am I doing this?