Fourth Quarter Buddy Invites 2022

At the end of every 3 months, the thread will be locked, hidden and a new one created for the cycle to restart. The rules, stated below, remain the same.

Thank you,
ISD Traindriver

Dear EVE Online players,

We appreciate your enthusiasm for our Buddy Program; after all, it is a great way to invite fellow gamers to try EVE Online and we would like to encourage everyone to keep doing so. However, in order to keep the clutter on the forums to a minimum ,and to give everyone a fair opportunity to invite new players to the game, we would like to institute the following ground rules for advertising Buddy Program invites in the New Citizens Q&A forum section.

• Offers to send a free 1 million Skill point invite are allowed only in this forum thread. All other threads will be considered advertising and locked.
  • Absolutely no discussions of the offers made by other players are allowed.
  • The players receiving the invites may post confirmations and/or ask questions about the offer; all other posts will be considered off topic and removed. Please also note that using alts to falsify your offer is considered scamming and will be removed with a possible warning, forum ban or removal from participation in this thread.
  • Any forms of scamming are prohibited and will be dealt with by EVE Online customer support. These are transactions which affect new subscriptions and scamming may result in action being taken on your account.
  • Off topic, Spam and flame wars regarding this offer will not be tolerated. You may not use someone elses guides or services and offer them as your own under any circumstances. You may not engage in a reporting war, using the report function, to complain about your competitors. Community will remove offers from those we feel are disruptive and problematic and will do so with no negotiation and no petition on the matter. This service is designed to help new players and you have thousands of new trials per month. Please find a way to work together or you will be removed.
  • The use of alts to “game” the thread is not permitted and is considered a form of scamming. Only one offer per person is authorized. All repeat posts by the same person will be removed.

For any questions related to the Buddy Program please use the Support Ticket System .
Please any offers that don’t go through under Billing & Account > PLEX, Codes and Gifts.

Please note that all existing threads for Buddy offers will be locked and directed to this thread.

Sign up with me, no strings attached! Based in Minmatar space I’m happy to help with any newbro questions you may have.

I also have a small pile of frigates that I can let you have a couple of, with some fittings as well - just let me know that you used this link and I’ll see what I can do for you!

Fly safe, fly dangerous, fly how YOU want :slight_smile:

Already own an account? No problem, just use my referral link, click “LOGIN TO BECOME A RECRUIT”, and 1 Million Skill points will be allocated to your existing account.

Special offer:
As a 19 year veteran with nearly 400 million skill points, I have the knowledge to guide you in the right direction. New players that become my recruit, upgrade to OMEGA CLONE, and purchase at least 1 PLEX with an eligible payment method, I will teach you how to make over 500m ISK per hour. Be sure to note the date you signed up as my recruit through the link above, and the date when upgraded to omega & purchased PLEX. Contact me ingame: Tank CEO

Useful Guides

New Player Guide
Time is money, so it’s best to mine and read!

The Magic 14
Useful skills to start training as early as possible.

Ship Fits
Find ship fitting suggestions from the community here.

EVE Survival Agent Mission Guide
Search mission name for detailed instructions on how to complete.

LP Store
Find out which mission corporations offers the most profitable items.

Eve Appraisal
Quick and easy space junk evaluation

Major Trade Hubs
Popular systems to trade in.

Guide Galore
Categorized list of guides for each activity.

What to do in EVE…

This is to help myself and Operation Magic School Bus

If you read rookie help chat you will soon know what that means

m

2 Likes

Now allready createt Accounts can also use those Links, to get their Sp Boost :slight_smile:

Just because.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

INVITATION to EVE Online + 1 000 000 SP + 100 000 000 ISK’s

8 years of participation in the program! More than 1450 Pilots have already joined the project at my invitation! I am an experienced pilot and have my own YouTube channel.

Here’s your chance to start Eve Online the right way. If you use my program, I will get you started with an extended trial, and if you subscribe with the account you created under my wing, I will transfer you isk for free! CLICK HERE to create your new account and start your adventure in Eve now!

Here’s what I offer in detail:

• 1 000 000 free skillpoints
  • 100 000 000 ISK’s

Please note that this doesn’t extend an already existing trial, so again, you must create a new account through the link above!

The following must be completed in order to receive my ISK offer:
Subscribe with the new account you create using one of these eligible payment methods: Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, Nexon, Ukash and iDeal.
After paying for a subscription, please send the in-game email to the Fantom-X character. In the letter, write the date you signed up as my recruit from the link above and the date you upgraded to omega and I will initiate the verification. Please note that I will transfer the bonus to the character from whose mail the letter was sent. Please allow up to 72 hours to receive payment.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me in game.

Payment methods not eligible for this offer: PLEX, Direct Debit, CD Keys, including CD Keys purchased or received from non-CCP sources and online stores such as, but not limited to: Steam Store, Direct2Drive, Gamers Gate, Impulse Driven.

Fly safe!

KeyArt

Use the link above to get 1 million skill points! Simply log in with your existing accounts and become recruits!

Ask not, what THE PEOPLE can do for you. Ask, what you can do for THE PEOPLE!

Join THE PEOPLE.

Hi! If you use my link and then upgrade to Omega, I offer a bonus of 100 plex.
Regardless of that you get 1 million skill point bonus for using the link.
Just write me in-game after upgrading to Omega to get your bonus.

Hello fellow capsuleers,

Want a head start in Eve Online? Or maybe you want to get 50% off for omega on your alts?

Use my link for buddy rewards to get 1m FREE SP and additional rewards later in time!

Invite Link

Rewards for purchases:

• If you upgrade to omega on CCP’s website, you will receive your choice of either 200 plex or equivalent value in isk from me! (Value will be in jita buy, for new players, this means the buy price of plex in the official trading system)
  • If you buy omega with the 50% off discount in-game, you will get 1 month of omega for 25% of the cost !
  • If you buy any amount of plex on CCP’s website, I will send you an additional 2 cerebral accelerators or equivalent value for faster skill training!!
  • If you buy the enforcer starter pack, you will receive both rewards!

Current price of of 200 plex is 980 MILLION ISK!

What are you waiting for, join the game today!
Or make more alts for cheap omega, free sp, and free isk!!

Must dm me in game prior to purchasing.

To message player, click on the envelope icon on the menu bar on the left. Then click this icon:
Which creates a new message. In the to field, enter my name: Boostavia Dragon, and send me a message.

No dm will result in a delay, reduction, and/or cancellation of rewards. One reward per account.

^ MAKE SURE to dm, only 10 spots left. Too many people have waited until after they purchased to dm me. If you dm after purchasing, I cannot guarantee you will receive rewards.

Hi! If you use my link and then upgrade to Omega, I offer a bonus of 100 plex.
Regardless of that you get 1 million skill point bonus for using the link.
Just write me in-game after upgrading to Omega to get your bonus.

Free 1 MILLION SKILLPOINTS!!
Its on the EVE Official Website For Both New and Existing accounts
Please use my invite link. No sub or payment required.

Help an old beggar