Second Quarter Buddy Invites 2023

At the end of every 3 months, the thread will be locked, hidden and a new one created for the cycle to restart. The rules, stated below, remain the same.

Thank you,
ISD Traindriver

Dear EVE Online Players,

We appreciate your enthusiasm for our Buddy Program; after all, it is a great way to invite fellow gamers to try EVE Online and we would like to encourage everyone to keep doing so. However, in order to keep the clutter on the forums to a minimum ,and to give everyone a fair opportunity to invite new players to the game, we would like to institute the following ground rules for advertising Buddy Program invites in the New Citizens Q&A forum section.

• Offers to send a free 1 million Skill point invite are allowed only in this forum thread. All other threads will be considered advertising and locked.
  • Absolutely no discussions of the offers made by other players are allowed.
  • The players receiving the invites may post confirmations and/or ask questions about the offer; all other posts will be considered off topic and removed. Please also note that using alts to falsify your offer is considered scamming and will be removed with a possible warning, forum ban or removal from participation in this thread.
  • Any forms of scamming are prohibited and will be dealt with by EVE Online customer support. These are transactions which affect new subscriptions and scamming may result in action being taken on your account.
  • Off topic, Spam and flame wars regarding this offer will not be tolerated. You may not use someone elses guides or services and offer them as your own under any circumstances. You may not engage in a reporting war, using the report function, to complain about your competitors. Community will remove offers from those we feel are disruptive and problematic and will do so with no negotiation and no petition on the matter. This service is designed to help new players and you have thousands of new trials per month. Please find a way to work together or you will be removed.
  • The use of alts to “game” the thread is not permitted and is considered a form of scamming. Only one offer per person is authorized. All repeat posts by the same person will be removed.

For any questions related to the Buddy Program please use the Support Ticket System .
Please any offers that don’t go through under Billing & Account > PLEX, Codes and Gifts.

Please note that all existing threads for Buddy offers will be locked and directed to this thread.

1 Like

Me again!

Click the link above to get 1,000,000sp for free regardless of whether you are a new or existing player.

I’m based in Minmatar space, send me a message in game if you want any help!

Fly safe O7

In support of the Bus

m

2 Likes

Hi! If you use my link and then upgrade to Omega, I offer a bonus of 100 plex.
Regardless of that you get 1 million skill point bonus for using the link.
Just write me in-game after upgrading to Omega to get your bonus.

Join Captain Hawkwind’s band of Recruits!

Helping new Players finding there way in Eve

Hello there! Make sure to hit me up afterwards and I’ll send some extra goodies to help you out! :grinning:

check sign HEAD START! check sign

Do you want to start your EVE Online experience with extra free 1.000.000 skill points?

Just click the link:
https://www.eveonline.com/signup?invc=40075535-2b8a-4408-8b50-9b1c16b3698e

No obligations, no pressure if you subscribe later or not !

Fly free!

Have fun! (Mail me in-game if you need help)

This topic was automatically closed after 89 days. New replies are no longer allowed.