Buddy invites and rewards from other players

Hello fellow capsuleers,

Want a head start in Eve Online? Or maybe you want to get 50% off for omega on your alts?

Use my link for buddy rewards to get 1m FREE SP and additional rewards later in time!

Invite Link

Rewards for purchases:

• If you upgrade to omega on CCP’s website, you will receive your choice of either 250 plex or equivalent value in isk from me!
  • If you buy omega with the 50% off discount in-game, you will get 1 month of omega for 25% of the cost !
  • If you buy any amount of plex on CCP’s website, I will send you an additional 2 cerebral accelerators or equivalent value for faster training!!
  • If you buy the silver pack, you will get ( 250 plex or equivalent value and 2 cerebral accelerators or equivalent value ) from me! Buying the silver pack negates the rewards from buying just plex or omega.

Current price of of 250 plex is 675 MILLION ISK!

What are you waiting for, join the game today!
Or make more alts for cheap omega, free sp, and free isk!!

Must dm me ingame prior to purchasing. No dm will result in a delay, reduction, and/or cancellation of rewards. One reward per account.

Want a head start in the game? Want 1 million skill points (30+ days of skill training) instantly applied to your account? Want answers to any question from a veteran player of 17 years with over 340 million skill points? If you thought yes for any of these questions, then click this referral link below and start EVE the right way!

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

Let’s start with these helpful guides…

New Player Guide
Time is money, so it’s best to mine and read!

The Magic 14
Useful skills to start training as early as possible.

Ship Fits
Find ship fitting suggestions from the community here.

EVE Survival Agent Mission Guide
Search mission name for detailed instructions on how to complete.

LP Store
Find out which mission corporations offers the most profitable items.

Eve Appraisal
Quick and easy space junk evaluation

Major Trade Hubs
Popular systems to trade in.

Guide Galore
Categorized list of guides

Best Websites for EVE
More guides!

What to do in EVE…

Your Best Start in Eve Online!
If you’re considering starting Eve, use my link, and get access to the free skill points, rewards for purchasing, and so much more help, read below!

Get 1 Million Skill points, free sign up to Eve

You know the drill, use my link, get free SP. I will also offer additional rewards if you make any purchases:

• If you upgrade to omega on CCP’s website, I will share the reward with you.

Important note, you must contact me IG, the system no longer shares that info. Send me an in game mail so I can help.

But WAIT, there’s more

I run a newbro friendly corporation, and I want to make sure you enjoy you’re start in game. Don’t worry about having to read guides, I run in game chat channels, for anyone to join, where we answer questions live and get you going. This help is available whether you join my corp or not.

I look forward to helping you in many ways into the future as you begin your Eve journey. And for those interested down the line, my corporation has MANY MORE benefits that I can explain once you’re in game.

Corp Info thread

These points go a long way to get your people into a ton of tristians and destroy your war targets.

Hello fellow capsuleers,

Want a head start in Eve Online? Or maybe you want to get 50% off for omega on your alts?

Use my link for buddy rewards to get 1m FREE SP and additional rewards later in time!

Invite Link

Rewards for purchases:

• If you upgrade to omega on CCP’s website, you will receive your choice of either 250 plex or equivalent value in isk from me!
  • If you buy omega with the 50% off discount in-game, you will get 1 month of omega for 25% of the cost !
  • If you buy any amount of plex on CCP’s website, I will send you an additional 2 cerebral accelerators or equivalent value for faster training!!
  • If you buy the silver pack, you will get ( 250 plex or equivalent value and 2 cerebral accelerators or equivalent value ) from me! Buying the silver pack negates the rewards from buying just plex or omega.

Must dm me ingame prior to purchasing. No dm will result in a delay, reduction, and/or cancellation of rewards. One reward per account.

If you’re considering starting Eve, use my link, and get access to the free skill points, rewards for purchasing, and so much more help, read below!

You know the drill, use my link, get free SP. I will also offer additional rewards if you make any purchases:

Important note, you must contact me IG, the system no longer shares that info. Send me an in game mail so I can help.

But WAIT, there’s more

I run a newbro friendly corporation, and I want to make sure you enjoy you’re start in game. Don’t worry about having to read guides, I run in game chat channels, for anyone to join, where we answer questions live and get you going. This help is available whether you join my corp or not.

I look forward to helping you in many ways into the future as you begin your Eve journey. And for those interested down the line, my corporation has MANY MORE benefits that I can explain once you’re in game.

Corp Info thread

Hello. I’m looking for a referral link. But I don’t want all that extra stuff and whatever people are offering. I want to play the game and earn things for myself. But I would really like the person who referred me to be my friend in the game and help me out when I have questions and maybe join whatever they call guilds in the game.

Hey there, if you look at my post two up from here, that’s essentially what I offer with mine.

Use my link then email me in game and I’ll get you squared away with our chat channels to hang out and answer questions.

If you’re new to EVE and want a One Million extra Skill Points (the stuff you need to learn skills in this game), then create an account using my link Get 1 million Skill Points for signing up free to EVE!

No funny business. No loops to jump through, just click the link, make an account and start playing. If you need some in game advice, I’m happy to help. I have almost a decade of experience in this game.

Hello fellow capsuleers,

Invite Link

Rewards for purchases:

But WAIT, there’s more

Corp Info thread

Garbage read the fine print before participating

Extra free 1.000.000 skill points and all stat boosters if you buy plex (800 ml)!

Mail me in-game and get your bonus (if you buy plex, ofc)!

But WAIT, there’s more

Corp Info thread

Hello fellow capsuleers,

Invite Link

Rewards for purchases:

• If you buy the silver pack, you will get ( 250 plex or equivalent value and 2 cerebral accelerators or equivalent value ) from me! Buying the silver pack negates the rewards from buying just plex or omega. This is good value considering the 30% off sale right now

But WAIT, there’s more

Corp Info thread

Hello fellow capsuleers,

Invite Link

Rewards for purchases:

1 000 000 SP + 650 000 000 Mil ISK

LINK FOR REGISTRATION

You’ll get bonus ISK if you upgrades to Omega on secure.eveonline.com

* *Important: * *

Before you pay, write me a letter in the game on MaXamer X character.

5c40eac7c387

But WAIT, there’s more

Corp Info thread

check sign HEAD START! check sign

Do you want to start your EVE Online experience with extra free 1.000.000 skill points?

Just click the link:
https://www.eveonline.com/signup?invc=40075535-2b8a-4408-8b50-9b1c16b3698e

No obligations, no pressure if you subscribe later or not !

Fly free!

Have fun! (Mail me in-game if you need help)