Buddy invites and rewards from other players

Use my link to make your catalyst ganking alts. The 1 million points is plenty to gank some really nice whales.

Want a head start in the game? Want 1 million skill points (30+ days of skill training) instantly applied to your account? Want answers to any question from a veteran player of 17 years with over 340 million skill points? If you thought yes for any of these questions, then click this referral link below and start EVE the right way!

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

Hello fellow capsuleers,

Want a head start in Eve Online? Or maybe you want to get 50% off for omega on your alts?

Use my link for buddy rewards to get 1m FREE SP and additional rewards later in time!

Invite Link

Rewards for purchases:

• If you upgrade to omega on CCP’s website, you will receive your choice of either 250 plex or equivalent value in isk from me!
  • If you buy omega with the 50% off discount in-game, you will get 1 month of omega for 25% of the cost !
  • If you buy any amount of plex on CCP’s website, I will send you an additional 2 cerebral accelerators or equivalent value for faster training!!
  • If you buy the silver pack, you will get ( 250 plex or equivalent value and 2 cerebral accelerators or equivalent value ) from me! Buying the silver pack negates the rewards from buying just plex or omega.

Current price of of 250 plex is 675 MILLION ISK!

What are you waiting for, join the game today!
Or make more alts for cheap omega, free sp, and free isk!!

Must dm me ingame prior to purchasing. No dm will result in a delay, reduction, and/or cancellation of rewards. Each reward is available once for each account.

Hello fellow capsuleers,

Want a head start in Eve Online? Or maybe you want to get 50% off for omega on your alts?

Use my link for buddy rewards to get 1m FREE SP and additional rewards later in time!

Invite Link

Rewards for purchases:

• If you upgrade to omega on CCP’s website, you will receive your choice of either 250 plex or equivalent value in isk from me!
  • If you buy omega with the 50% off discount in-game, you will get 1 month of omega for 25% of the cost !
  • If you buy any amount of plex on CCP’s website, I will send you an additional 2 cerebral accelerators or equivalent value for faster training!!
  • If you buy the silver pack, you will get ( 250 plex or equivalent value and 2 cerebral accelerators or equivalent value ) from me! Buying the silver pack negates the rewards from buying just plex or omega.

Must dm me ingame prior to purchasing. No dm will result in a delay, reduction, and/or cancellation of rewards. Each reward is available once for each account.

Want a head start in the game? Want 1 million skill points (30+ days of skill training) instantly applied to your account? Want answers to any question from a veteran player of 17 years with over 340 million skill points? If you thought yes for any of these questions, then click this referral link below and start EVE the right way!

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

Don’t miss out on 1 Million Skill points instantly applied to any skill you choose!

Hello fellow capsuleers,

Invite Link

Rewards for purchases:

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

this still going on 8 months later? its pinned… why? i’ve had a buddy return but i didnt get any rewards… i’m sure its totally too late at this point. please remove this as a pinned thread… it makes no sense.

Use my link to get a bunch of your friends in tristians really quickly and start blowing up people’s structures with pure numbers that are so small the structures can’t lock you in before you are out of missile range!

Are you still offering those exact rewards?

I share the recruiter rewards

yes I am

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

Do you want to start your galactic journey in EVE Online with additional 1 million skill points that will save you days of training?

Just click the link

Explore 7800 star systems, fly one of the 350 ships avaible in game and be part of one million market transactions daily!

Do not hesitate to contact me in-game if you need anything =)

Fly safe o7

Hello fellow capsuleers,

Invite Link

Rewards for purchases:

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP