[BwSuK] - BattleWornSoldiers uK Corp + [SoFuK] Soldiers of Fortune Alliance Open For Recruitment

(Predictable) #1

For now we are a couple of British players jump starting our corp and alliance after returning to New Eden, after a well earned break. We are a casual / semi-hardcore type of player looking for people with the same interests.

What we planning to do?

• High Sec activities i.e mission running / incursions to start off.
  • Worm Holes have always been fun and something we intend to try out once again.
  • We will support anyone who likes to mine and R & D in the background
  • PvP is always been one of the things we like to take part in but the path we take with PvP has not been decided as of yet.

Why apply?

• We are old school players, which we will invest our time and Isk into a mature group of players that have similar interests and goals.
  • We are starting out once again, everything is new and we are open to ideas.
  • Spontaneous activities which we will thrive towards.
  • Easy going, no strict rules to follow aslong as we are enjoying the game and having a laugh.
  • New player friendly,

What we are looking for!

• Uk and Eu player base only (English speaking)
  • Working microphone, ( We need communication without voice comms the game becomes incredible hard.
  • Discord users.
  • Daily activity (preferred)
  • 10 Million Skill Points Minimum

If you have any questions feel free to message me here or contact me ingame.

• Predictable,

(Predictable) #2

We are still open for recruitment!

“Throw your dreams into space like a drake, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new corp.”

(Predictable) #3

“If you are in a spaceship that is traveling at the speed of light, and you turn on the headlights, does anything happen?”

(Predictable) #4

“I will stop with the Quotes”

(Predictable) #5

(Predictable) #6

BattleWornSoldiers UK are now looking for active players. Couple of british guys making a return into eve and would like to start things back up again. If your old school player returning aswell or even a new player contact me to apply or more info!

(Predictable) #7

(system) #8

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.