[BwSuK] - BattleWornSoldiers uK Corp + [SoFuK] Soldiers of Fortune Alliance Open For Recruitment

For now we are a couple of British players jump starting our corp and alliance after returning to New Eden, after a well earned break. We are a casual / semi-hardcore type of player looking for people with the same interests.

What we planning to do?

• High Sec activities i.e mission running / incursions to start off.
  • Worm Holes have always been fun and something we intend to try out once again.
  • We will support anyone who likes to mine and R & D in the background
  • PvP is always been one of the things we like to take part in but the path we take with PvP has not been decided as of yet.

Why apply?

• We are old school players, which we will invest our time and Isk into a mature group of players that have similar interests and goals.
  • We are starting out once again, everything is new and we are open to ideas.
  • Spontaneous activities which we will thrive towards.
  • Easy going, no strict rules to follow aslong as we are enjoying the game and having a laugh.
  • New player friendly,

What we are looking for!

• Uk and Eu player base only (English speaking)
  • Working microphone, ( We need communication without voice comms the game becomes incredible hard.
  • Discord users.
  • Daily activity (preferred)
  • 10 Million Skill Points Minimum

If you have any questions feel free to message me here or contact me ingame.

• Predictable,

We are still open for recruitment!

“Throw your dreams into space like a drake, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new corp.”

“If you are in a spaceship that is traveling at the speed of light, and you turn on the headlights, does anything happen?”

“I will stop with the Quotes”

BattleWornSoldiers UK are now looking for active players. Couple of british guys making a return into eve and would like to start things back up again. If your old school player returning aswell or even a new player contact me to apply or more info!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.