🚨 C3 pilots needed [CBCO]**Good Times^****^

can i join??? i am new but love the game…

1 Like

inb4 you become caldari citizen 4061650689160 :rofl:

1 Like

@Uriel_the_Flame what do u mean?

I’ve heard this several times in different NPC corp chats and even local chats that people who had their characters named after real life politicians got their names changed by the GMs into generic names like that I’ve mentioned in my previous post.

1 Like

haha good one. well anyway hit me up in discord so we can discuss your membership if you want to join us…
fly safe!

1 Like

thanks, this is great!!! o7 and it is not hes really name. my name is trump itch

1 Like

Hey do you want to reapply. we could use a pilot like you

looks really cool, i am coming WOW, trying something new! i hop this game is worthy it…

@Ziecs_Riat join us in discord Raleit #7718

Gratuitous Bump

Cleveland Bump

If you guys are looks to expand/colaborate with another WH corp hit me up as we are trying out some new ideas in WH space and its going quite well.

Fakawi#2802 discord

2 Likes

@Bruce it was great talking to you today. My guys will mull it over. fly safe until then

gratis bump

1 Like

Its all about the C3…we may be moving to a c4 soon…just like in life its all about the connections

Happy Weekend Bumps

We are getting great response, there are still slots open for key players

boldness

I am interested in joining only have some scanning skills at the moment but I will use a couple of skill injectors to up that. It’s a new char but I’m not completely new I played a few years ago but only ever did missions in hs, with the occasional exploration trip to wh etc

1 Like

@peep not a prob. what tz are you in?