Can we all agree on one thing?

Ehh… why even arguing about freedom? It doesn’t deserve the effort.

Lets better agree that traitors are scum!

:popcorn:

4 Likes

Unfortunately it won’t be the thing that people all agree on, but, yeah: I really, really like Heideran VII. His influence in the Empire is pretty wide, but, obviously not absolute.

Seeing his vision of a world at peace become something real: even if I don’t actually hate bloodshed nearly as much as I try to tell myself I should, that’s something I’d really love. It’s a lot of why I stay here. Maybe, some day, we’ll really get there.

Although, even if we did agree in this one thing, maybe we still wouldn’t be able to agree on what that world should look like, or even a vision we could accept.

It’s probably going to be kind of a longish road.

2 Likes

Seek not Freedom, you who serve,
For who can truly know it?13
The wild beast, hunting in the night
still serves as God hath made him.14
So too must we, high and low alike
hold firm, and clamour not for illusions
such as choice, and freedom.15
They are nought but shadows on the wall,
a trick of our poor senses’ limitations
in the face of the Holy Light.16
Though firm and solid they may seem
it is a lie.17
For they, like all things
which claim to serve a cause other than God
which claim to serve a nation other than Amarr
are tofu.18

–The Book of Interpretations, 7:13-18

So, it looks like the Scriptures define Freedom (and Diana) as tofu.

1 Like

Well, everyone that lives in high sec supports James 315 as high king, so that’s something we all agree on.

Have you ever met anyone in highsec outside of your own brainwashed community? I’d think some of your victims and enemies might disagree on that front.

6 Likes

Fun Fact: the grand majority of people in highsec have no idea who James is.

3 Likes

I have no Idea who this person is.

1 Like

He’s a man with a special gift: he can assemble an impressive amount of words and still say nothing at all.

2 Likes

Not that rare of a gift, to be honest.

1 Like

I apologized!

Why you reply with it to me?..:sweat_smile:

No idea. Must a kink in the format.

Triglavians or Equilibrium of Mankind.

You really think it’s not rare for someone to be able to do that with enough words that I’d find it impressive? :wink:

1 Like

Yes, Heideran VII is a rare pacifist emperor in the empire so far. That’s the reason I like him very much.His words are full of wisdom, but unfortunately some people who have been blinded by bloody disputes cannot recognize the value of peace.
I once wandered in the borders of civilization and saw many wars and conflicts. The hatred of some people made them break into the darkness and fell into a hopeless war between each other.
One person’s fallen may not have a big influence, but when the empire’s backbone is also affected by hatred, I can’t imagine what it could be.

May the torch of peace be upholded.

1 Like

Lawyers and tax collectors

We all agree that we are done doing push ups… :medal_sports:

2 Likes

Now we’re talking.

Never again another day at basic training.

3 Likes

I dont think we can found a common ground still wish you good luck finding one :smiley: