Sale canceled


Interested. Offer 59 B/O.

Thanks for the offer.

Offer me a b/o I can’t refuse and I will start the transfer now

i’ll do 60B

Thanks for your offer.

61 B and won’t offer more anymore.
And just ignore my offer after next Monday DT.

Thank you for the offer. I will wait until Monday DT.

Offer 62B

Thanks for your offer. I was hoping to get better offers. I will wait 1 more day and otherwise I will cancel the sale for now.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.