CANCELLED - CLOSE THREAD

Good Day All,

I decided to throw in the towel on this pet project.

Character Name: Zathrane
Skill points: 32,582,874
Unallocated Skill Points: 3,546,014
Total Skill points: 36,150,388

Positive wallet
No kill rights
Located in Jita
In NPC Corp
Jump Clone in Jita
2006 Char
21 Ship Skins
3 Remaps
+5 Implants (All)

Start Bid: 30 Billion

B/O: 35 Billion

P.S - Have a Merry Christmas & Happy New year!

I fell foul of the rules. Continuation of this thread, I didn’t post as the character being sold originally. Highest Bid is 25 Billion so far.

You can make one for all the characters for sale in one thread, but each one has to confirm they are for sale

Ah thank you, I’m a little rusty at this.

The thread is locked so I’m unable confirm with the character.

Add them all to this one then. Just change the topic title to wts multiple toons and put the info for each one (required info) and post with each that they are for sale

I’m only trading one character which is Zathrane, this thread confirms his sale. I’ve got no other characters for sale. Thanks for assisting though, hopefully I’ve got it correct this time. Happy Holidays!

Even though i said i withdraw in other topic, will make an offer off 25b.

I appreciate the bid. Unless someone else bids higher than 25 Billion. @Diosa_Roja bidded 25 Billion on the old thread so I’ll have to honour them first. Obviously if I don’t hear back from Diosa Roja or get confirmation they’re still interested, you’ll be next in line.

Just to update 48 hours before I close the bidding.

I am still interested…

26bil

26bil

26.5 bil

30bil

30,5 bil

Thanks for the bids.

Just an update, 24 hours left until the bidding is closed. Will end on Wednesday 27th at 18:00 UTC.

31bul

retracted

I flagged your post thinking it was a bid for another character, apologies I had mis-read.

I understand you were Cordana but you sold the character and are using Captain Lolypop to place your bid of 31 Bill.

Thanks everyone for participating. Bidding has closed.

@Captain_Lolypop has the top bid of 31 Billion. Can you can please send the funds and provide the name you wish the character to be transferred to.

Once confirmed, I will then start the process of transferring the character.

I said retracted 15 hours ago.

Ah apologies, wasn’t aware that was what it meant.

In that case @snoop_dogg1 You’ve got the second highest bid with 30.5 Billion. Can you please confirm you’re still interested and if so, please send the funds and provide the name you wish the character to be transferred to.

Once confirmed, I will then start the process of transferring the character.