Cancelled

nm closed delete plz.

32 billion

33bil

Removed some disruptive posts. Keep it on topic and be civil. First warning.

1 Like

You remove MY POSTS IN MY OWN SALES THREAD? I posted a WTS. NOT AN AUCTION. They are not following the rules, and you only omit my posts?

You can also ignore their posts if they don’t meet your sales price.

1 Like

WTS - NOT UP FOR AUCTION. SALE FOR LISTED PRICE.
WTA - AUCTION.

It’s not a valid bid. 32 - 33 billion on a 45 billion listed price. Go to a dealership and offer same discounted price then see how amicable about you/your presence wasting their time in dealership.

Guess character recyclers that take apart for profit are able to hi-jack sales thread on premise of a valid bid in a SALES THREAD. NOT AUCTION. Guess the character recyclers get to dictate the method of character transaction, not seller.

How do I escalate?

Funny, how I am supposed to ignore posts in my own sales thread that I monitor regularly.
Then the hi-jackers are able to post, but can’t ignore my posts in a sales thread they probably won’t revisit.
WOW.
Then you go and remove my posts from their WTB threads.
Guess they do not have to ignore? What I stated was wrong in any sense? No, right?
These character recyclers are your friends? alts?

Here are the forum rules. Please review them. There are no rules stating that you cannot make a bid lower than the seller’s asking price. Further abuse levied towards ISD will not be tolerated. Second warning.

1 Like

Asking you about escalation and my reasoning is abuse? No way you can not state that it will not impact the sales process. Time nor amount offered. Not a reasonable amount with respect to sales price. 32 to 45 listed sales price is slightly over 71%. That like C- in school. If you look at sales threads before you even became an ISD, you would see sellers calling it trolling.

You still haven’t provided a method of escalation as a member of ISD. Not required?

The method of escalation is at the bottom of the rules I just linked you.

1 Like

Trolling, Harassment (when first offer was not accepted and detested, second offense can be viewed as harassment when second poster knows its undesired), Spamming (going around posting offers randomly in any thread to get offers out without respect to seller and their price), Advertising as a character recycler (stretch, but …), etc.

Clearly my replies here required some moderation, but the fact that my posts in their threads leads me to suspect some foul play. Nothing I stated falls under

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting
  • Pyramid Quoting
  • Rumor Mongering
  • New Player Bashing
  • Impersonation
  • Advertising

As it is valid and informative for the casual player. Might not know the accurate evaluation and serves a purpose. Not controversial to inflame the situation as it is valid. Not trolling.

EDIT:
Did not provide another avenue to reply to your statements about myself. That’s baiting me. TY for warning prior to action as it would be entrapment.

1 Like

If you believe that a member of CCL is being biased towards you, please feel free to mail communityteam@ccpgames.com. I’m going to have to ask you to stop bumping and derailing your own thread though.

2 Likes

lowered the price to lowest I am willing to accept. otherwise, I may try to sell my other alt and keep this alt.

Closed via polite request by OP.