Casual player looking for a corp

(Untanas Volmyr) #1

I’ve been playing this game on and off a couple years now and just started logging back in again I’ve been in and out of a few corporations because I go inactive when RL gets busy. I mostly pve sometimes mining though I prefer planetary industry when I’m not alpha. I hardly find enough time to play PvP because sometimes I got to afk and cant commit the focus to it. I am Caldari and I grind those related factions and missions. Just looking for others to mostly casual PvE part time if that.

(CaseyLP) #2

If you’re interested in PVE stuff, you should check out Malevelon Roe Industries, they are dedicated to that kind of casual playstyle. Their discord is here: https://discord.gg/vaFmzEZ

(Mulch Dibbler) #3

Hey there if you fancy WH space check us out Looking for Corp

(Quinlin Harpy) #4

(Arismoth) #5

Arismoth > Ever been the only active Pilot on at a given time? Inactive corp Problems? Want to experience Wormhole Living? Come be an intergal Part of the Thirteenth Empire . Active Corp. Helpful Members, New Pilot Friendly.

(Saxonator) #6

We have great moon sin our system, it’s fully upgrades and you don’t even need to pewpew!

Give us a shout in our channel Coalition of Carebears ingame!

Cheers!

(Kaelen Mosar) #7

(Pillsian) #8

Check out The Grove. We’re a small, very casual corp operating out of low sec, but, with hi sec systems adjacent to ours. We run missions, sites, explore, mine, and a little PVP when necessary. Offer T1 ship replacement and low tax rate. No drama just looking to build the ranks with like minded players to enjoy EVE with.

(system) #9

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.