[CERTIFIED MERCENARIES ✅ ] - The Marmite Collective - 😈

Well I mean there are other groups to fight. I personally feel it’s far too easy to evade combat, but that’s for another thread.

I can help you find someone to have a new grudge on if you like.

1 Like

Well after the destruction of Fly Fartless, we will now destroy every single poco and citadels Omega and Friends have. It will keep us busy for a year or so.

Youuuuuuuuuuuu suck!

1 Like

Thank you Ralph. I feel much better now. Can I be a Devil too? I hear you guys eat a lot of beans.

3 Likes

06817d1902a13c756ed786eb0d522500

Tora, this seems to be your permanent bolthole thread these days. As undisputed King of all the Mercs again, you should visit the smouldering dumpster that is C&P occasionally.
:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Didnt you leave VMG when they started getting rofl pwnd by us? I agree, it is too easy for people to evade a fight

Although I must admit, I cannot blame you for leaving, After all in your own words anthro was a dumpster at running a US timezone

1 Like

No I left again after realizing for the 2nd or 3rd time that the USTZ / late USTZ was dead. It also helped knowing that i didn’t wanna fly with someone I knew was spying for you. :slight_smile:

What I’m referring to with Tora is it’s a bit ■■■■ to not have the watchlist and not being able to send a chat request to see if they are online. Then if they are online they can just drop to NPC for whatever reason

Then there’s Marmite here who bash POCOs with warp core stabs and go kill bumped Orcas in a bomber(probably stabbed) from like 60km awayeith Javelin. Point is that it would be neat to see some kind of commitment and actual interest in fighting each other. Probably looking at retarded mechanics such as joining a corp in space would work to get there as well.

Truth is that besides y’all and VMG most notably when I first joined, there’s not really any mercs that are interested in fighting each other.

So you knew about what was going to happen, but didn’t warn anyone about it?

Doesn’t that make you complicit in the fall of exMG? :wink:

1 Like

No I spoke up about Diequietly. Unfortunately they let almost a decade long relationship cloud their judgement. Can’t say I would have done it any differently if I was them and I thought Die was a friend.

I knew the moment I started reading on the forums all the :poop: slinging between Gnomes, then when I saw Die in TS I knew what was up. You can ask him if you’d like, I confronted him about it :slight_smile:

I’m just teasing :stuck_out_tongue:

What’s done is done, nothing left to do

If this is truly the case then you cannot sit back complaining that it is too easy to avoid fights, Because on multiple occasions while at war with us you sat docked, playing on alts. If you were truly looking for these fights where were you when kickah died twice? or sterb?

I wasn’t in VMG when two of those happened.

Sounds like the way Atype folded due to the big talk and lack of commitment from the US timezone. But we see that everyday from that timezone.

Edit: plus RMT from the players who joined VMG!

1 Like

I believe it was Jane Galt that was banned for RMT?

1 Like

Indeed it was and the others where complicit in the execution of it, They know I know who they are!

Name and shame I say. Of course you’d need proof :wink:

Fly Fearless : :ballot_box_with_check:
Public Enemy : :ballot_box_with_check:
Eleven Sign Networks : :ballot_box_with_check:
VMG (lead by Khromius) : :ballot_box_with_check:
Khanid - Industries : :ballot_box_with_check:
Omega and Friends : Work in progress (200+ pocos down so far)
Holesale : Work in Progress (7,5B and counting)

It’s good to have loyal skilled friends and alliance members.

Marmites are still here… :smirk:

1 Like

Honestly, that you count PE as your success embarrassing!

I’ve written down our enemies and if they’re still around or not. Public Enemy disbanded… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Besides that, we also kicked their butts, took away their clients and disbanded their protection programs. Wars are won in many ways. That’s what a lot of people dont realise. :sunglasses: