[CERTIFIED MERCENARIES ✅ ] - The Marmite Collective - 😈

Your strange view is disturbing. Leave your rosa pony court Tora!

images

3 Likes

:thinking:

1 Like

Delete the Weak, Adapt or Die!

Hire Marmites!

whosale

6 Likes

Added a few more that you have missed :slight_smile:

• gets banned for 2 weeks for shiptoasting in merc threads
  • comes back and does the same all over again

10/10 logic

Hire Marmites, they cause people to have breakdowns

4 Likes

Please post what you have actually achieved in EVE! You can leave out the the part about you hiding from the fight with Dom!

1 Like
4 Likes

You cannot deny that Tora killing over 200 omega poco’s has not hurt your ability to hold onto his contract, Especially since Omega no longer pays V E N D E T T A for protection. Can’t really blame omega since V E N D E T T A can’t even protect themselves lel.

Doing the lords work Tora

1 Like

This can’t be a Marmite video, where’s the Garmurs? :wink:

1 Like

Yeh, I agree, it needs more Garmurs. We use them often. Great fast ships and if handled well, nasty buggers!

1 Like

“Evil men” from Whosale said stupid things, so we had to make a point…

lol2

4 Likes

And then let the war drop…strange that…

Just say the word and it’s back. :smirk:

Marmites have reached a milestone and killed more than 35 trillion isk. To celebrate this we’ll be starting a few more wars then usual. If you want active mercs, who have been here for many years, hire Marmites!

2 Likes

Hire Marmites today!

We make our war targets care and repeat themselves a lot. Must be the stres we put upon them. :smirk:

Have you ever tried marmite? Why would you name a group of players after that sludge. BLECH. -1

Cuz we’re bad to the bone?

I didnt create the alliance name myself. :wink:

Ik herinner me dat je zei dat je de alliantie hebt genoemd nadat zoveel mensen zeiden dat marmite een voedsel is dat je ofwel liefhebt of haat!

1 Like