LF Active FW EU/UK Corp

Hi, so I’m looking for some small gang/solo faction warfare action.

I’ve never really done any faction warfare before but seems something I’d be really interested in.

I still have low SP as returning to EVE, but I do have knowledge and understanding of the game and pvp in general, Although not too great at the solo side of it.

I’m from the UK so any EU time zone is ideal really, but must be active I play most evening’s and have discord etc so if pings go out I can possibly jump in fleets.

anyway, thanks for taking the time to look look forward to hearing from you soon o/

Tom.

Not sure on your SP / what you can do but we might be a good fit if you meet our requirements.

@Kirikia_Askiras funny you should reply, as I was only looking at your recruitment post the other day. I have covert ops and scanning skills so a C3 wouldn’t be the worst of idea’s. I’ll be in touch.

1 Like

Biohazard. [-BIO-] is a low sec, no-drama, corporation. We believe EVE is best played in small gangs of pilots teaching each other, and in an environment that works for not only veterans, but also for newbros alike.

Meet us on discord: http://discord.gg/XaRrXz6 :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey dude check us out if you like what you see mail me directly or join our public chat ingame o7

Everything you said in your post is what we do, contact me ingame or join the channel “Herd. Public House.” both Annihilate. and G-O-A-T-S are recruiting currently

Hello Raedwald,

The Corbulo Academy of Navel Science aim is to provide a fun and entertaining experience to all its members through the dissemination of in-game knowledge and solid leadership. The ‘Corbulo’ intent is to operate as a combat organization first, with the added divisions in Mining, PvE, R&D, PI, and Manufacturing of ships, modules, munitions, and capitals for its members and its income. The corporation wants to create a high skilled group, specializing in tactical fleet compositions, and focusing on the fun side of eve. This has been written to give a clear direction for the corporation and defines marked but ambitious, yet achievable goals. The ‘Corbulo’ first and foremost is a combat orientated unit. We believe success comes from strong leadership, Quality training, good diplomacy and the ability to smash are enemies in the face.

If your interested please contact me in-game.

Hey Franchester, I read your post, take a look at my recruitment thread as it may be something you want to be part of!

…GM

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.