Christmas is coming soon, prt 7 2018 Event

Thank you everyone for your hard work. Was very fun. Merry Christmas

1 Like

Thank you very much for hosting this event. It’s great to see players putting in so much effort for others.

1 Like

Had a great time at the event. Joined early planning to drop a ship off and come back later and ended up there all day. Thanks to everyone who gave gifts, ran trivia, treasure hunts, orca gift dropping and all the conversations and laughs. Included the pics I took of conga line and fireworks.

2 Likes

Well F I missed 1v1 today, forgot it was all today, didnt get word of time/sytem in time

Thanks for posting for me Plec Beddelver, my account was having issues with the forums Friday.

You got it close but here is the full verse -->…Cue music:
"On the 12th day of EvE-smas my gameplay gave to me… 12 drones a buzzing, 11 rats a laying, 10 gates a jumping, 9 rocks a mining, 8 mates a fleeting, 7 orders selling, 6 contracts outstanding, 5 skills in training, 4 prostitutes, 3 sleepers sniping, 2 failed missions and a lonely pod lost in WH space."

I wrote this while waiting for the Venture Brawl and
I got this from @Santa_Spirit for that rhyme:
+Guardian (Ship Named ‘Hole Plugger’)
Light Armor Maintenance Bot I x3
True Sansha Armor EM Hardener
True Sansha Armor Thermal Hardener Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II 1600mm Rolled Tungsten Compact Plates
Medium Cap Battery II
IFFA Compact Damage Control
10MN Afterburner II
Large Coaxial Compact Remote Armor Repairer
Large Coaxial Compact Remote Armor Repairer
Large Solace Scoped Remote Armor Repairer
Large Solace Scoped Remote Armor Repairer
Large ‘Regard’ Remote Capacitor Transmitter
Medium ‘Regard’ Remote Capacitor Transmitter

~And these were my Tourney prizes for 5th place:
Men’s Genolution Tactical Goggles
Women’s Genolution Tactical Goggles
Hornet I Blueprint Copy
Hornet I Blueprint Copy
Hornet I Blueprint Copy
Hornet I Blueprint Copy
Vespa I Blueprint Copy
Antimatter Charge L Blueprint Copy
Hyperion Exoplanets Hunter SKIN (Permanent)
Keres Exoplanets Hunter SKIN (Permanent)
Miasmos
Drake Matigu Seabeast SKIN (Permanent) SAY WHAT!!! Thanks to @CCP_Falcon for donating to @Santa_Spirit

and my Dad Jelon Shakkara got a Vexor from @Santa_Spirit too.

Thank you again to all who helped with this super fun event.
I am super grateful and will donate items I can’t use to others in turn.

P.S. The fireworks, the presents and community EvEnts were great! I can’t wait to participate/help out next year.

2 Likes

I had fun. I was sad I had to go. Thanks to the organizers and all who made it fun.
If anyone can tell me how the races went, I’d appreciate it.
Also, who took this Rokh?

1 Like

it was my pleasure…
o/
Santa

Greetings EvEryone,
In the “What I like about Christmas” letters I ask for, many of the folks stated family interaction, religious beliefs and tradition.
All of those were great answers that captured the the celebration and activities surrounding the Christmas Holiday and I thank EvEryone for their submissions and their stories.
One stood out as it stated the reason I do this EvEnt, so Remma, Thank you, you’ll receive a token of my appreciation.

o/
Santa

1 Like

Congratulations on the wins!

1 Like

Thank you very much for the gift! I couldn’t participate in the event due to my timezone difference but I managed to sneak in a bit at the beginning haha.

Cheers and Merry Christmas.

1 Like

Greetings all…
Each year, I write a little something about the EvEnt that made it special, I thank EvEryone for their gifts, time and spirit, then I put this character away until the following October when I start getting setup again for that years EvEnt.
This year, the capsuleers of New Eden didn’t disappoint, they were cheerful, happy and EvEn giving of themselves during the EvEnt and as was the case in the past, I sat there with a big stupid smile from ear to ear while i had the pleasure of seeing folks from all over interacting with each other with almost no problems at all.

It is at this point that I would normally thank EvEryone, but, this year, I am going to do something just a little bit different than I have done most years. This year, I found (while prepackaging all of the cans for storage) a few of the cans that the SeaBeast skins that CCP had donated were in had not been given out, soooooo, on Dec 24tjh, Christmas EvE, I will be flying around New Eden in my beautiful player provided (skin) sleigh looking for folks to give the remaining ones to.

So, sometime after about 6 hours or so, keep your eyes open for my sleigh and you just might be the next pilot who gets an awesome and now rare seabeast skin.

o7
Santa

Edit: P.S. tell your friends, and spread the word…

2 Likes

Santa, thank you, your work and time are appreciated.

message us next year and we’ll be happy to help then too.

o/
Celly

1 Like

Oh man, I just claimed today’s prize and did the math. I’ve missed one to many days and I’m not going to get the last days giveaway!

Any chance you could extend the event for just one more day?..

If you’re talking about the 13 days of Christmas event?, that’s CCP, not Santa Spirit

1 Like

@Santa_Spirit @CCP_Falcon

Everyone who participated, I personally had a blast. Made some new friends, had the time of my life digging out trivia answers from the dark corners of EVE, and everyone who put this on!

Loved every minute of it, and I am looking forward to next year!

Until then, o7 and fly safe!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.