Christmas is coming soon, prt 7 2018 Event

Images from the Conga Line currently dancing in the system:

Jingle Jangle!! Heading that way now!

What time does the event start please?

I believe it’s an all day thing. Started after DT sometime.

My first spacecraft Conga Line! Thanks Santa Spirit for making this happen.

1 Like

More of the Conga Line!

And one more.

More Conga Line pictures:

1 Like

Oof.
I see I misread the time. Is the event still running?

1 Like

I’d like to be part of this. Do I need to bring anything?

2 Likes

Santa Spirit, check your ISK balance…

1 Like

yes

Just your smiling face

Thank you kind Sir

Some help for alfa trying to collect in to become omega?

1 Like

This is the first i have heard of this, but i only started in EVE little over a year ago…

I enjoy eve… its not what i usually played, guitar hero was made for me , but i wanna know did anyone else get to the third donation list and think that FIRESALE STOLEN CORP LOOT was somehow gonna spam its way onto your screen?

=/
hope no one missed the point …

Thanks to everyone, who put this together, And to those like me, who wish they could have thought it up themselves, ya didnt. Classic

1 Like

Posted by character, Destiny Shakkara, at the Santa Spirit Event 2018(today). For the “12 Days Of EvE” 12 drones a buzzing,11 rats a laying,10 gates a jumping,9 rocks a mining,8 mates a fleeting,7 orders selling,6 contracts outstanding,5 skills a trading,4 prostitutes,3 sleepers sniping,2 failed missions and lost in wormhole space… I can hear this in my head. Some of you talented folks put it to music for us and post it, for us less talented people to listen to…

1 Like

Had a blast at the Santa Spirit Event today. A BIG thank you to @Santa Spirit, and his many elves. It was a memorable time for me. I’m glad New Eden has people like you, and the many others I met and made contact with today. The Trivia,fireworks,frigate brawls and other fun things(even a frozen corpse auction,for charity). I will definitely remember this day for a long time to come. Hope all of you folks have a GREAT Holiday Season!

1 Like

So it happens I managed to become 2nd in the brawl.
This was my first taste of PvP (other than getting ganged somewhere as a noob in a wormhole or in what I still count as ‘low-sec’ (0.4 or lower) where I clearly had no business of going there) and it was great fun.

To any noob reading this next year: Sign up and go where Santa is. The generosity is overwhelming and it’s e genuine hospitable and fun atmosphere with all the attendees around. You can’t lose out!

Thanks Santa for making my wishes come true!

2 Likes

First time taking part, great fun thanks for organizing this!

2 Likes

Had fun organizing the 3 round treasure hunt later in the evening. Hope everybody liked it!

2 Likes

Second place, Congratulations!

1 Like