Close

I say bump

I command the bump button!

I command the bump button!

I command the bump button!

Fights to be had: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7Laa_qOHbc

Bump to the top. Recruitment open again

Lord of the bumps!

Join us for fights !

Bumpers!

Bump!

New year new you! Come join the Initiative in a mature and friendly corp.

We’ll help you make isk with 1 or more accounts and be a more kick ass you.

New year new bump!

Another day another bump!

Friday night bump! come and join today

Another day another bump

Monday night bump! Come and chat with on of our recruitment team about joining today

Bump to the top!

Friday night bump

Bump weekend again!

Back open after a recruitment freeze! swing on by and talk to a recruiter today

Bump to the top. Recruitment is open again

my main can fly zirn and pheniox presently working on mata and gal dreads…

i spose i could make this char my new main lol