[Closed, back soon!] WTS 5M SP farm / PVP starter characters (Current Stock: 60 +5 implant chars, over 400 +3 implant chars)

All currently available characters have the same skill set as the one shown in the links in the original post.

I have several hundred available for purchase :slight_smile:
I don’t have any with other skillets such as mining or cyno stuff yet, but if the ones posted suit your needs let me know how many you’d like. There are hundreds ready to go :slight_smile:

bump! Skill Farming is profitable again it seems! :smiley:
(Clearing out old bumps)

Are they all same skill build?

Currently yes, all are identical. (there may be a couple skills that are not the same if I accidentally clicked something wrong when training, so check skillsheets. But all of them SHOULD be the same)

Thankyou for your time not quiet builds i was looking for

Sorry to hear that.

Out of curiosity, what sort of thing would you be looking for? I have future batches with differing skillplans in the works and would like to cater most needs.

These particular characters were trained with the plan they have for two reasons:

1. There is a LOT of SP available that can be trained max speed with the perception/willpower remap. So that means that for SP farming, these chars are “ready to go” and don’t need any remaps or extra skills buying first

2. they can quickly be developed into starter PVP alts

Im looking for t1 barge pilots with abbility to start t2 crystals nothing fancy 6m and below sp

bump!

bump!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.