Closed, thx for the replies

I like many am returning to this great beast of a game and I’m looking for a casual corp.

I am an Omega pilot born 2006 but never really managed to get stable game play for various reasons.

I’m currently based in Jita just doing lvl 3/4 security missions, getting back into the flow.

Even after all this time I only have just over 9.5mil sp although close to all are weapons, armour etc so combat based, well mission runner I suppose.

I’m looking for a casual not too formal but active corp that actively trains/guides new or returning players. I want to learn and in turn teach what I learn, I am able to find my way around, run missions effectively (i think) fit ships mine and trade so I have a broad understanding of the core aspects.

Edited ( Because of the experiences I have had on returning I have decided to start a streaming channel aimed squarely at new or lost players to provide at least the basics of PvE in an interactive enviroment. The goal is not to deep dive as I think you should at least try to solve some problems yourself, my goal is to remove some of the fear, confusion and spread sheet stigma attached to Eve and i am looking for some help ).

I Have an alt which is also paid Omega that I am skilling for PvP but that is a secondary at the moment as I want to stick with PvE and training/teaching and continue to build this toon while I SP up what will be my PvP toon.

What can I offer?

Well probably not as much as you could give but…

I am online nearly every night UK time zone for at least 2 to 3 hours, RL comes first especially with my grandson I am no spring chicken at 54 yrs but I’m no fool either.

I can use any voice coms.

While my sp are not over high I can use an array of ships from Caldari and Gallante and Minmatar.

I am want to learn even at my age and also willing to pass on what I know as I learn more to corp mates along with my streaming.

I do not want to corp hop, I want to find a genuine corp with a similar goals to mine.

I have nothing to hide and welcome any inspection of toon history etc:)

If any of this is of interest please mail or dm me in game.

Thanks for reading

o7

1 Like

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

1 Like

You should consider Malevelon Roe Industries, they are a highsec PVE and returning player friendly corp based in Gallente space, and are super active and casual friendly.

If you’re interested in learning more, this is their Discord: MALRO Discord

Check on us Publicenemy, null sec corp, we have good space to begin with to make isk

Ok keeping this short.

We have a few uk and europe based players, along with US, OZie and NZ members of all lvls, a very social group happy to happy others out with learning the ropes and getting ahead.

So if you’re able to handle banter and a good chat, just send me an evemail

Hi and welcome back to New Eden! Take a look at our corp and what we offer. We are EU TZ and have a few UK members as well

Check out Signal Cartel if you wanna try WH PVE and a lot of exploration :wink:

Thanks for the replies, forgive me if I don’t reply to all of them.

Hi,

I had a look at some os Pockets Vid guides, what time zone are Malevelon Roe Industries in, do you know, I’m at work so can’t go fully online atm.

Regards

1 Like

Greetings , we are acaldari hisec corp placed in a very nice spot. We run moon mining fleets and lv 4 security missions, also some secondary PVE activities. We have nice services provided, and we are very relaxed corp so RL comes first allways. If you interested, plz send me ingame mail

1 Like

They are generally active in all timezones, but especially EU and USTZ

Thank you, I may well take a look later tonight, anyone in particular to speak to or just join and shout?

1 Like

Ethan Amide is a good bet, you can also just try and shouting yeah

We are hoping you join!

[UICHU] Uitra Isk Corp is looking for active players to help us rebuild our corp. Please consider joining us.

1 Like

Hi Reegan,

I have sent you an in game message.

Justin

1 Like

Hi!

SINISTER. is looking for more capsuleers to join their triglavian based corp. We can teach you how to make a living from the abyssal depths and ultilize triglavian vessels into combat or pve.

■ Co-Op Abyssal Deadspace T4/T5
■ Triglavian invasions [specialized]
■ Triglavian combat
■ Triglavian T1/T2 industry
■ Triglavian mining
■ Structure removal

Join our Discord discord to learn more. or convo me.

Sorry cheeky bump this due to edit.

Greetings. We are a hisec caldari corp aimed at helping new folks and returning vets. Looks like you would fit perfectly with us.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.