Pilot With Experience looking for Corp

Hi there guys, i’ve almost 1 Year of gametime on Eve and i’m currently returning to EVE after a stop to play something else. My Game has been a bit discontinue and i have only 5M Skill points becose i never got Omega till today… I would like a Corp with people that Talk in chat and do things togheter… I’m a Jack of all trades and master of none so i can do almost Everything just not at 100% efficency. What i usally do in the Game is mining to earn some ISK to buy Big Ship for some PVE ( i can also PvP but i think i lost every ship i did PvP with). I lived in Null sec for a while and i know how works out there but i’m not Fond of Whormhole and Places with no market at all becose my Skill at creating things sucks and i don’t still understand at all how it works :smiley: … If you think you can Satisfy this request fell free to contact me Here or in Game Bye

Hey there, I have sent you a piece of ingame mail with some info. Hopefully it is what you are looking for mate.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.