Closed

closed

2 Likes

Welcome back bro!! If I had a Corp I would immediately invite you. See you in space!:rocket::star2::beers:

1 Like

Many thanks for your kind words my enthusiastic Vaseline fuelled cosmic brother. I shall indeed see you the vacuum of space :beers::rocket::flying_saucer::briefs:

3 Likes

Hey there mate,

Iā€™m a recruiter for The Dark Vanguard, weā€™re a nul sec Corp who are part of VINDICTIVE alliance and also mostly EU/UK guys.

Weā€™re pvp focused but have plenty of people who run industrial alts, myself included. We have a buyback in the Corp for any loot, minerals, ore and other things you may come across in space.

We dont enforce a minimal fleet attendance like some corporations do, because this is a game not a job. But with an upcoming alliance deployment thereā€™s going to be plenty to do in the upcoming weeks!

If youā€™re interested you can join our in game public channel: TDVG PUB

1 Like

Hey Sir Stinkles,

Ruthless Regiment would love to have you!! ā€˜ā€˜Drunk or Otherwiseā€™ā€™ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Many thanks gentlemen for your invites, I shall open a beer some and swing by these fine establishments shortly to say hello! :beers:

1 Like

Hi @Sir_Stinkles
Welcome back!
You mentioned FUN in your OP!
We have just the FUN you are looking for! :wink:
UNsure of your TZ, but if you are EU, we may just be the corp you are looking for!

1 Like

We got this, If ya still interested in finding a home with all of the above, then drop in an application :slight_smile: if ya found ya new home already then i wish you the very best of luck and welcome back :slight_smile: o7

1 Like

Be More Wolf! Random acts of drunken stupidity are our reason for being.

1 Like

Hi Sir Stinkles,

I sent you an in game message. Hope to hear from you.

ā€œThere is a way out of every box, a solution to every puzzle; itā€™s just a matter of finding it.ā€ ā€” Captain Jean-Luc Picard

1 Like

Hey there! Nice ad you got there :slight_smile: You should definitely take a look at Relentless Reprisal! They are an active EUTZ corp in my alliance, Federation Uprising, which is a Nullsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition.

Weā€™d love to have a chat with you so we can go into more detail about who we are and what we are about, so if youā€™re interested, hereā€™s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

1 Like

Iā€™m back from a 9 year break my self, found a great home EDF. Drop by ā€œThe EDF barā€ i game and we can chat if you would like. Happily help you out with info even if you dont end up joing us.

1 Like

Hey,

I think youā€™d fit in well with Lunar Legion, the casual-friendly corp of Total Eclipse. Weā€™re based in Providence, in nullsec, so youā€™d have access to good ratting and mining space as well as a full array of industrial structures with low tax rates. We have regular PvP ops alongside our coalition, there are doctrines weā€™d like you to train into eventually but if youā€™re happy flying without SRP you can bring something else and join in on those fleets.

Come talk to us on Discord and find out if you think youā€™d be a good fit.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.