Closed

closed

2 Likes

Welcome back bro!! If I had a Corp I would immediately invite you. See you in space!:rocket::star2::beers:

1 Like

Many thanks for your kind words my enthusiastic Vaseline fuelled cosmic brother. I shall indeed see you the vacuum of space :beers::rocket::flying_saucer::briefs:

3 Likes

Hey there mate,

I’m a recruiter for The Dark Vanguard, we’re a nul sec Corp who are part of VINDICTIVE alliance and also mostly EU/UK guys.

We’re pvp focused but have plenty of people who run industrial alts, myself included. We have a buyback in the Corp for any loot, minerals, ore and other things you may come across in space.

We dont enforce a minimal fleet attendance like some corporations do, because this is a game not a job. But with an upcoming alliance deployment there’s going to be plenty to do in the upcoming weeks!

If you’re interested you can join our in game public channel: TDVG PUB

1 Like

Hey Sir Stinkles,

Ruthless Regiment would love to have you!! ‘‘Drunk or Otherwise’’ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Many thanks gentlemen for your invites, I shall open a beer some and swing by these fine establishments shortly to say hello! :beers:

1 Like

Hi @Sir_Stinkles
Welcome back!
You mentioned FUN in your OP!
We have just the FUN you are looking for! :wink:
UNsure of your TZ, but if you are EU, we may just be the corp you are looking for!

1 Like

We got this, If ya still interested in finding a home with all of the above, then drop in an application :slight_smile: if ya found ya new home already then i wish you the very best of luck and welcome back :slight_smile: o7

1 Like

Be More Wolf! Random acts of drunken stupidity are our reason for being.

1 Like

Hi Sir Stinkles,

I sent you an in game message. Hope to hear from you.

“There is a way out of every box, a solution to every puzzle; it’s just a matter of finding it.” — Captain Jean-Luc Picard

1 Like

Hey there! Nice ad you got there :slight_smile: You should definitely take a look at Relentless Reprisal! They are an active EUTZ corp in my alliance, Federation Uprising, which is a Nullsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition.

We’d love to have a chat with you so we can go into more detail about who we are and what we are about, so if you’re interested, here’s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

1 Like

I’m back from a 9 year break my self, found a great home EDF. Drop by “The EDF bar” i game and we can chat if you would like. Happily help you out with info even if you dont end up joing us.

1 Like

Hey,

I think you’d fit in well with Lunar Legion, the casual-friendly corp of Total Eclipse. We’re based in Providence, in nullsec, so you’d have access to good ratting and mining space as well as a full array of industrial structures with low tax rates. We have regular PvP ops alongside our coalition, there are doctrines we’d like you to train into eventually but if you’re happy flying without SRP you can bring something else and join in on those fleets.

Come talk to us on Discord and find out if you think you’d be a good fit.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.