[Closed]

Do you have Doomsday Weapon ?

Already sold those but which one you are looking for, also me/te min level?

Do you accept my offer ?

Need to check what are the current prices and let you know.

Well I gave you proper distribution of the pricing, please don’t refer contract in game. You know how it works.

“

Charon Blueprint - 10bil offer
Obelisk Blueprint - 8.5bil offer

Providence Blueprint - 8bil
Total - 26.5 round off to 27bil, that’s my offer (I have included cost of research + time you spend in the oven)

”

The funny part on how you’ve calculated my time and isk spent on research :money_mouth_face:

need this

Gravitational Transportation Field Oscillator Blueprint 10/20 BPO
Bosonic Field Generator Blueprint 10/20 BPO

Isk spend on Research is public data if you have even been to the industry tab btw.

And for you time spend I have included it in the calculation. Or else these numbers would be quite low.

My last bid would be 28bil for all 3 :raising_hands:

Appreciated and not accepted.

29bil will be my very last bid. Just because I want those BPO

I’ll set up contract @ 30 Bili. So you could think on it and click either accept or reject😉

3.25b for the lif?

I can do that, contract to you?

yes please

Some sold some left, pick up your desired BPO. Since the Russian Gentlegirl didn’t accept it, all freighters available.

Obelisk Blueprint - 8.5bil
Charon Blueprint - 10bil offer
Offer = 18.5b for both

Prices updated.

That is above research cost + time spend in oven, unless you’re dong in high system cost index

Damn, Girl
You looks like the only one with the right cooker over.

As I said if you went and used high System Cost Index, not my problem

All the prices are public on the industry tab